• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. erebus

Allegiant Galaxy *REC (EN2 - Winyandor)

Hi here folks, We've been an established fellowship for a while now, but have recently lost a few members due to this "real life" thing that people keep talking about. : ) We understand that the game comes second to that, so we wish them well.. but this means that you could find a new home with...
  2. erebus

Other Gendered honorifics

I have noticed that a lot of the NPCs presume gender and I wonder if the dialogue could be altered to be gender neutral? I'm not really a "Sire" or "my Lord" type person. I wonder, would our male players be reacting to this if they were called My Lady, or Domina? Maybe something fawning like...
  3. erebus

Playing since 2019 - only just joined forums

Hello there, lovely folk! I'm erebus, and I'm Fellowed in ♡Allegiant♡ I'm in New Zealand and we are just heading into wintery months, just in time for the Elvenar spring and rebirth festivities, and the long hot summers of Whispering Trees, and magical growth. I hope to stick around in the...
  4. erebus

Noticing little details.

I just encountered the existence of Marlo the turtle. I looked at the name and wondered why it was spelledl like that, and then I realised it was familiar. Just going to swap some vowels a second, and we end up with Morla (from The Neverending Story). Are there any other characters inspired by...
  5. erebus

Druid quest giver

Has anyone noticed the druid quest giver for the FA? She's holding a daikon radish(?) and a staff, and her name is Shephard Sahlina. Trying to figure out what a shepherd was doing with a big white radish.. and I realized.. no.. she's Shephard, not shepherd.. so what's a shephard? .. is it kind...