• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. IvanTheTerrible

Winyandor - Tournament Oriented Fellowship Recruiting!

I am pleased to announce that ‘Widow Makers’ have recently had 2 spaces become available for new active members! We are a fully active fellowship and are looking to recruit 2 likeminded players to join our fantastic family unit. Please apply to ‘Widow Makers’ in game or send me a personal...
  2. IvanTheTerrible

Winyandor - Tournament Orientated FS Recruiting!

Yeap, I just saw that, thank you
  3. IvanTheTerrible

Winyandor - Tournament Oriented Fellowship Recruiting!

- ‘Widow Makers’ are an attack based, war minded fellowship based in ‘Winyandor’! - We are a tournament oriented fellowship, who goes to war as a unified team, also battling in every fellowship adventure and spire event! - A fully active fellowship, with every member valued and helped by all...
  4. IvanTheTerrible

Winyandor - Tournament Orientated FS Recruiting!

- ‘Widow Makers’ are an attack based, war minded fellowship based in ‘Winyandor’! - We are a tournament oriented fellowship, who goes to war as a unified team, also battling in every FS adventure and Spire event! - A fully active fellowship, with every member valued and helped by all others...