• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Gingerbread Mansion

Hi, I can not remember who (Old Hag may be, not sure), so one of the member in the forum wrote that want to have Gingerbread Mansion. And I twice had it in MA during previous week . Please keep eyes on MA and who knows may be will catch it. Success!!! Kind regards FairyElina
  2. Active FS in Winy seeking active members

Hi, The “Queen of Peace” (Winyandor) is active FS, that reaches 10th chest every week. We are very friendly and cooperative FS, most of us participate in FA without any pressure to do something. We currently have 21 members and would like to have a few more active tournament players to maintain...
  3. What set part from Forbidden Ruins to choose?

Hi, my FS was able to reach the final and I have the Tome from which I can choose one part from Forbidden set. I have the hole set except the Sorcerers Feast. I wonder between it and main part. If I choose the main Forbidden part it will be stack with the previous one? What are your advises?