• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Gingerbread Mansion

Excellent news, OldHag!!!
  2. Gingerbread Mansion

Hi, I can not remember who (Old Hag may be, not sure), so one of the member in the forum wrote that want to have Gingerbread Mansion. And I twice had it in MA during previous week . Please keep eyes on MA and who knows may be will catch it. Success!!! Kind regards FairyElina
  3. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Save the forum. FairyElina+1
  4. Happy Eighth Anniversary, Elvenar!

So am I :) I try everything and can not see the solution.
  5. Answered Chapter17 - OhNo!rium

For Boblin, Steam Golem and Chromafrost, they give unurium in Ch18.
  6. Video Ad's

This is still test period, what will be happen if no one of the players watch the ads videos and refuse to receive these small rewards? May be there is no need of general decision to delete the cities - simply ignore the ads, don't receive the rewards and the devs will release that this is not...
  7. Video Ad's

I recived in addition to diamonds one crystal unicorn /in separate days of course/. What happen?
  8. Video Ad's

Not only the video ad. Do you have additional tab in Open researchs which also make link with video and gave 1 KP. I was able to repeated 3 times and received 3KP.
  9. I Wonder how many....

I'm in Ch16 with 10AW and 80levels. :)
  10. The Great Excavation

Thanks @Silly Bubbles
  11. The Great Excavation

Does anyone know what were the last three daily rewards in the current event? IDavis didn't mention.
  12. Cauldron Recipes

I agree with @m4rt1n. Cauldron is question of patience as everything in Elvenar, I decided months to increase the effects and than to try to brew the potions, without using other resources.
  13. Secrets of Alchemy

Same for me, I have not e-mail. But for the previous events I received. As I understand support can not do anything.
  14. Secrets of Alchemy

The quests that ask only standard goods was very big surprise. :(
  15. The Cauldron

I agree with @OldHag. I make the same. First week I tried and had 4 successful spells, but less amount wp to improve effect. The next week I used almost all free wp for improving the effect. It is not worth to use wp for the potions with so short effects. And I will be never use my resourses...
  16. The Cauldron

@OldHag , @C-Nymph it is useful to do these quests, to buy this witch points is not so difficult, but you will receive spell fragments and 80 diamonds if you perform Cauldron all quest. Why not? Better not decline them.
  17. Answered how do I get royal upgrades?

@Hilary70 , please, Orc Nest can be replace. Simply wait when it appear in MA and craft it, than delete the old one. Safe RR only for evolving or set buildings. Blueprints also are very useful for upgrading magical residences and magical workshops.
  18. Boblin's Advent Activity! - Discussion Thread

I think that we should wait official invitation from the Mods. And may be they will open the community contest section.
  19. Boblin's Advent Activity! - Discussion Thread

Thank you @Herodite for the funny tasks. Merry Christmas everyone.
  20. Boblin's Advent Activity! - Discussion Thread

I still can not figure out the image from 22.12.. Can I find in the usual places?