• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Perte

Closed | Archived Teleport spell - error in the population requirement

Hi devs and thanks for the amazing game! My fellowship and I have been suspicious about the "teleport" spell population count for a while but today I was able to screenshot it! Step 1 I'm about to summon a previously teleported steel factory My population bar reports 4587 free citizens The...
  2. Perte

Quests Make the Elementals quest requiring 5x Workshops L28 OPTIONAL (could decline it)

Hi and thanks for the amazing game! I'm progressing nicely in Elvenar. Thanks to the "power of provision" spell, the "supply windfall" instant and some AW and event buildings, I've been happily living with only 2 workshops. I thought this playstyle had been taken into account as quests...
  3. Perte

[en3/Felyndral] active player boosted in steel/crystal/elixir, chapter 4 (Australia?)

[EDIT: I joined QUEST CONQUERERS, thanks!] Hi, I started playing in Feb, loving the game and currently finishing chapter 4. However I joined a FS at random and it's inactive. I'm missing help to trade, tournament, FS adventures... I'm boosted in steel / crystal / elixir. I'm on Australia's...
  4. Perte

Communication Add more avatars?

Hi, new to the game (~1 month) enjoying it so far. In my fellowship and neighbours, nearly everyone has the same avatar. The selection is short and not very attractive (in my opinion, sorry) How about adding new avatars? How about adding the NPC's heads to the avatar list? That should be quick...