• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Vesper Flash

Question Is there a server-wide scroll shortage in Felyndral?

Hi, I just wanted to throw this out there to see if other players in Felyndral (en server) are having the same issue. For several weeks now, I've been finding it very difficult to get hold of scrolls, either from players on my map or others in my fellowship. Several players in my fellowship...
  2. Vesper Flash

Badly behaved players

Hi, I'm not sure where to post this, but here goes. During this week something unusual happened in one of the fellowships I'm in. It looked like someone who recently joined tried to overthrow the Archmage. They'd been spreading bad rumours about the Archmage all week and generally causing chaos...
  3. Vesper Flash

Trader Button to add several trades at once

Hi, While playing I often find myself having to offer the same trade many times. For instance, I have just put up 12 trades all asking for 1000 steel in exchange for 1000 planks. Instead of having to click the confirm button 12 times, I was thinking that an extra button could be added asking...