• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Question Goblin Flower Building - question

Hello folks, I hope you're all well and are having a wonderful week in Elvenar (outside as well xD). I have been trying to simulate how far I will manage to get into the new evolving building. In a good scenario, stage 8 (9 if very lucky) and in a normal scenario, stage 7. My question is if...
  2. Dryads question

Hello folks, I was looking at the military units the other day to assess if I should be training something more. In the game world there is an awesome unit called Mistwalker, she looks like a Dryad and I thought when I will get access to Dryads and upgrade them, they would behave the same way...
  3. Question Moved on the map

Hello fellow Elvenarians (Elvarians?), My elven city was recently moved. Is there an option to prevent my city from being moved? I had good friends and neighbours...and I lost them all D: I remember many years ago that there was somekind of a toggle option to turn off the "map moving". Is my...
  4. Question - Naturally Amazing event

Hello folks, I have been reading about the upcoming event and since it's not here yet, I am posting my questing in the BETA section. My cities are "casual", hybrids between military and manufactories. This is my setup: 2 manufactories of t1, t2 and t3. Armories x3. Barracks max level. Training...
  5. Curiosity about the SoE and Tournament difficulty variables

Hello folks, The other day I was reading about the formulas that calculate the difficulty of the Spire and Tournaments. I am a bit confused and curious, so pardon my ignorance in the remainder of the thread (casual here). I remember that the main research nodes, number of expansions and the...
  6. Question Question - Twilight Phoenix

Hello folks, As usual, I got unlucky and only managed to get my building to the stage 9. Is it worth feeding a lvl 9 Twilight Phoenix (4% revive) if I have a lvl 3 Fire Phoenix (15% extra dmg)? For now, I can only afford to keep 1 pet fed (at Fairies). If the answer if no, is Twilight...
  7. Question Question - Orc Strategist

Hello fellow Elvarians, I have a quick question about the Orc Strategist. Yesterday, I finished the first research of the Wood elven chapter, woohoo - Human civ. I have been trying to optimize my city space and during orcs, I decided to build and upgrade my mercenary grounds. I heard the Orc...
  8. Question Older event buildings

Heya folks, I'm about to reach the Wood Elves chapter and I don't know if I should sell certain event buildings. Examples: Mermaid Paradise stage 10 (fey) Everblossom Sleigh stage 10 (orcs) Moonstone Library set (fey&orcs) I want to keep all of them because they seem to give really good...
  9. Question Elvarian games question

Hello fellow Elvenarians, I've got a question about the ongoing event. My civilization is at the Orc chapter (last 3 techs) and I'm trying to reach Wood Elves as soon as possible. Could anyone advise me what are the most interesting event buildings I should consider for the Wood Elf chapter...
  10. Question Travelling Merchant 2 or Silk Manufactory (unboosted)

Hello Elvenarians, I have a quick question. Problem: I am from Winyandor (server 2) and we don't have silk players, so I decided to make it myself. Question: What is better for this endeavour? Travelling Merchant 2 or Unboosted Silk Manufactory? I used Elvenararchitect to do the comparison...