• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Make more use of Unurium and Ascended Goods

Currently, Unurium and Ascended Goods are only required for chapter progression. The requirements are usually distributed unevenly (I'm currently end of chapter 20), which means that sometimes we need large amounts, while at other times we need basically nothing. This is even more extreme when...
  2. Please allow pets to be ensorcelled

It would be really great if pets could be enchanted with Ensorcelled Endowment Spells, same as other cultural buildings. The current situation creates two problems for me: first, I really try to maximize my culture boost, and these pets use up valuable neighbourly help (which doesn't increase my...
  3. Option to disable collections that overflow storage

It would be great to have an option that prevents any collection of resources that would overflow storage. I'd like this is especially for coins and supplies. I generate and spend a lot of these every day, and sometimes I'm not careful and waste 50M coins with one tap on my Golden Abyss. So...
  4. Answered Will there be a Fellowship Adventure starting on Thursday?

Apparently the last FA started on very short notice on Beta. Based on past experience, I would have expected the FA to start this week, but there hasn't been any announcement yet. Can we get some confirmation that there won't be a surprise FA starting this Thursday?
  5. How do you use pet food?

There is a thread in Ideas & Suggestions once again asking for more sources of pet food. I understand the sentiment, but the discussions got me wondering - how do people use their pet food? Which pets do you feed, how often, and why? There are a lot of pets available these days, and so I'm...
  6. Give the Fire Phoenix a graphics overhaul

In recent years, the Phoenixes we got have been looking more and more amazing. The new Astral Phoenix is no exception here. However, this has the effect that the oldest and most powerful one of them all, the Fire Phoenix, looks a little - well, basic - next to them. It would be great if it got a...
  7. Closed | Archived Vitality instants recover more than was lost

In the current tournament (Planks), I have used a large amount of vitality instants to recover lost Orc Strategists (I've used them exclusively on those). Before the tournament I had approx. 700 squads of these, and now I have approx. 1100. I am absolutely sure that I have not produced any Orc...
  8. Changes in Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economy

The recent introduction of the Cauldron has changed the balance between Spell Fragments (SF) and Combining Catalysts (CC). Since a new sink for SF was introduced, I have reduced my crafting in the Magic Academy (MA) to the absolute necessities (Military Boosters, Pet Food and occasionally a Time...
  9. Celebrate small achievements

I think this game could do a better job of celebrating small successes. A good example was recently posted here, about celebrating reaching the top of the Spire. As we progress in Elvenar, the game becomes more and more a grind - and I'm here for that! However, I often find myself being a bit...
  10. Display ancient wonder backdrops on mobile

Now that we can zoom out really far on mobile, it would be really great if we could see the awesome backdrops you get when building certain ancient wonders (for example the Dwarven Bullwark). It really adds to the splendour of the city. I would also really like to see these when visiting other...
  11. Spells Ensorcelled Endowment visibility

I’m currently at a point in the game where I permanently keep Ensorcelled Endowment (EE) spells on the majority of the cultural buildings in my city. I find that, with many buildings packed tightly together, it is not always easy to discern which buildings currently have the spell active, and...
  12. Research Show research cost for first technology of next chapter on mobile

Currently, there is not way on mobile to see the research cost for the first technology of an upcoming chapter until you actually get there (you have to have all the provinces and collect the diamond reward). On web I can see this. This is small, but useful. Right now, I am in a rush to finish...
  13. Closed | Archived Chapter 20 Unit Stats missing from Wiki

The unit stats for chapter 20 are missing from the Units page in the Wiki (that's Blessed Paladin II, Gruff Orc Warrior II and Vallorian Veteran II). Please let me know if this is not the right place to post this.
  14. Closed | Contact Support Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood Mana bonus not displayed for Wise Golem

When hovering over my Wise Golem with EE spell and active neighborly help, it doesn't display that it gets a bonus to its Mana production (see below). The bonus is applied when collecting, however. For contrast, the bonus is explicitly displayed for the Forbidden Ruins. It would be nice if this...
  15. New Game Features A resource that grows and is toxic

Yeah - sound fun doesn't it? This is an idea for a new game mechanic. I'm posting it here just because I think it is interesting, and might spawn a nice conversation. I'm sure Inno already has plans for the coming chapters, but I was wondering what a cool new type of resource could look like...
  16. Faster UI for building and selling many buildings of the same type

As some of us are already planning for the next FA, one issue has come up that has bothered me in the past already. The FA is designed such that you really have to put down lots (often hundreds) of small T1 manufactories or level 1 Workshops. The current UX for that is pretty terrible. For...
  17. Answered Exact duration of past FAs

Hi everyone, I'm currently planning for the next FA, and I'm wondering if anyone has information about the exact duration of the past FAs. Ideally I'd like to know the date and exact time of day they started and ended, to work out exactly how many hours I have available for productions. Does...
  18. AI Improvement - Make Frogs target Dogs first

I frequently use one or two Frogs in my troop composition in Tournament or Spire fights specifically to shoot down an enemy Dog, and then I let my Mages do the rest. This is very effective when I fight manually, but it doesn't work as well in auto-fighting, because it seems that the Frogs will...
  19. Display relative instead of absolute squad sizes

When I look at the squad sizes before a fight, I mentally estimate how much that is in terms of my base squad size. The reason for that is that my troop count in the Army Camp is displayed in multiples of the base squad size, so that is my frame of reference. When fighting in the tournament...
  20. Statue of Appreciation - show appreciation for you fellows

In our fellowship, and I guess that would be true for a lot of others too, there are a few people who keep things running by performing a bunch of administrative tasks that aren't strictly gameplay (e.g. managing our Wonder Society). It would be great if we could show our appreciation in a more...