• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Question how do you finish the quest first training when you need boosters?

Rilian, Sorry this should have been addressed to you! Creatorshammer - apologies for any confusion, I misunderstood who had sent which message.
  2. Question how do you finish the quest first training when you need boosters?

Creatorshammer - I have found 10 combining catalysts in my inventory, to go with my magic academy, when I can get enough tools to build it. I have a few questions. 1. Is this the Time Reduction spells that you mentioned? 2. I can't seem to accumulate enough tools as I use them to train archers...
  3. Question how do you finish the quest first training when you need boosters?

* Pauly7, thanks. No I used the spells after the quest came up. I have received a couple more since then but the quest is still not complete. * Creators hammer - do these 10 all come at once? I have received two extra spells. Are there more to come? How do I tick the quest to get it completed?
  4. Question how do you finish the quest first training when you need boosters?

I am new too. For part of my first quest it says to use one of my mysterious booster spells. I have used both scrolls in my inventory to speed up production at a workshop and also a magic residence. However I cannot get the quest to tick as completed so I can move on to the next quest. What do...