• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Intruders in AW

Hello, in my opinion, the chaos has been escalated in case of AW donation by intruders and tbh so annoying to see, when intruder takes chest reward! Some of them do it as a new form of "business" and as it seems, it is so beneficial cos more and more Players do it but what is good for them, so...
  2. Recruiting

Hello Warrior, We are a small but powerful Fellowship (6 players can open 5-6 chests in Tourney at this moment) and our target is 10 chests of course! Basically we are looking for partners to achieve this target but we do not mind if you just would like to take a rest somewhere or play this...
  3. Recruiting

Hello Warrior! I am Scythian75 and looking for Fellows (Warriors Club, EN2, Winyandor) to my side with whom we could take the Spire of Eternity and / or defeat all the provinces in Tournament but I do not mind either if you are an excellent diplomat for negotiations! I do not have many requests...