• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Dragons of Fangorn recruiting :)

Hi all, Dragons of Fangorn (EN3) is looking to recruit 2 more Dragons in our active FS. We are doing extremely well without these 2 extra players, however, with the upcoming introduction of the FS Progression System and Perks reward system, now is the time to join an active FS to unlock more...
  2. Question Spire Fellowship Reward Trophy

May I kindly ask for clarification on how exactly this new Spire Fellowship Reward Trophy is calculated please? Thank you
  3. When did the Rule for joining a FS change?

Recently I was able to recruit members into our fellowship during a Tournament and they were able to pick up from where they left off. Now I'm trying to recruit members prior to the FA starts so that we have full team and one of the potential members is telling me they are getting a message of...
  4. relocating unlocked expansions

Are we able to atleast relocate an expansion and move it to another part of the city? And if not, what about the premium expansions that have been paid for with real currency? That should be both an exclusive and an incentive to get the premium expansions. And to add to that, the premium...
  5. Spirits protected looking for active players

Hello, unfortunately we have had a few members go inactive right before the upcoming FA starts. To give you an idea of what our fellowship is capable of, we were able to get 11 chests with 4 players absent on the last Tournament. And we would like to better our 50th position from the last FA and...
  6. Multiple builder option

It would be nice if we could allocate more than one builder to an upgrade to shorten the time, especially handy when you are out of time boosts
  7. Question Clarification of squad upsize please

When I started this game a few months back, the information regarding doing optional Squad Upgrades from here on the wiki and from other various sources tended to lean towards "negative ghost rider the pattern is full" Now, I'm reading from snippets here and there that the horrendous...