• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Raghalthor

ValFarsRock's Opulence - Recruiting!

Greetings traveler! You are most welcome in our kindly blessed lands! Our high Lords, both human and elf, have formed this alliance that take care of our own...a...Fellowship if you will. We are a peaceful group that enjoy developing cities at a pace that suits the individual. We love to help...
  2. Raghalthor

Looking for a FS

Hi everybody, I just started an elven city today, and half way through my first chapter. I have another city @ chapter13 on a different server and got a bit bored there. Is anyone willing to take a small city like myself on board? Thanks.
  3. Raghalthor

Question Spectral stone in Spires

Just seen this while catering in Spire. It shows up top, next by your resources. What's a Spectral Stone? And where do you get it from?
  4. Raghalthor

Honorable players!

Hi creatures of Elvenar! I popped my head around the forums a couple of time since I first started this game(7 months ago). If I had a question or a topic to talk about, it was promptly addressed. But mostly lurking around, over all the posts in the forums, made me acquire a better...
  5. Raghalthor

Camping on Elementals chapter

Hi all, I just wanna know ppl opinion about this. I was looking through the chapters ahead(woodelves now) and it seams to me like Elementals is the last fun one. After I finish it, I'm planing to sell all the chapter bldg and create a FA kind of city, while focusing on my army aswell, to do...
  6. Raghalthor

About push accounts...

Original thread by DunkelSaturn. I'm not really the person to complain much. I actually find it refreshing when someone has a positive thing to say about anything, not just the game. But I have to speak up here. Why close the man's thread? He is trying to raise an issue! Why stop people from...
  7. Raghalthor

Question Phoenix...plural effect

Hello all, Is there a link or post about which Phoenix give what? I only found Fire and Coldfire as craftable in MA but never seen a Storm or Aureate one. What do they have as effect when fed? Thanks.
  8. Raghalthor

Question Rewards from AW

Hello gents and ladies, I've got a question. When do players that contributed to my AW get their rewards? Is it as soon as it's filled up I.e. 100/100 KP Or is it when I upgrade it? I'm asking because I'm planing to sell an AW asap, to use all runes collected for that AW and get shards to...
  9. Raghalthor

Question Diamonds deals

Are diamond deals planned ahead? I mean, of course they are, but can that information be shared? When a new deal would be up, and what type of deal it would be? Like say, next week there will be extra candy rewards for diamond purchases. In 2 weeks time 10% off diamond purchases, etc. Thank you.
  10. Raghalthor

Is there a forum for active recruting Fellowships?

Hello world, I'll start with the noob beginning: I'm new to the game, but enthusiastic about it. I love the gameplay and I can see myself enjoying this game for a long time. I am currently in an inactive fellowship that seams like a ghost town and I'm looking to join a better one, where maybe I...