• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. SkyRider99

FA - more Fellowship would be nice

It's called a 'Fellowship Adventure'. So I was thinking that a feature that emphasised fellowship activities such as KP donations would be nicer-er. For example, I always have tons of Wonder Society badges that are surplus to need. It would be more friendly if the FA provided a feature to...
  2. SkyRider99

Limit number of trades

It would reduce cluttering of the trades listings, and make accepting offers easier, if there was a limit placed on the number of trades a player could post at one time. For example, look at these trades posted today: This example is not the only one, but I suggest that over 5 pages of more...
  3. SkyRider99

Block/hide unfair traders

I know this has been suggested before, but what the heck! The game would be more pleasant if I there was a setting that allowed me to permanently block/hide/remove certain players from the Trader who only ever place unfair trades. Here's an example of such an individual: One can easily see...
  4. SkyRider99

Miserly disenchantment for Magic Residence

Here's an idea. How about giving (paying) players a fair return when we want to disenchant our MRs and MWs. This is what is currently 'offered' : I mean, fair suck of the sauce bottle Inno. It cost us 2,000 diamonds to buy these things, so you could at least give us 12K Spell Fragments...
  5. SkyRider99

Stingey tournament rewards need improvement

With all the mega-nerfs introduced into the game around AWs et cetera, it would not be overly generous for the tournament rewards to be improved! For example, after completing ten (10) chests we get a Blueprint. But then after contributing another 10,000 points (!!) we are given, Really...
  6. SkyRider99

Expensive Spell Fragments

Here's an idea. How about the game makes crafting of SFs less of a rip-off. I mean, now that we are punished for wanting to upgrade our AWs, we need *both* SFs and CCs. When we are presented with crafting options in the MA we could be offered a better exchange rate. 10K SFs for 6 CCs would...
  7. SkyRider99

Thought for the Day!

8. SkyRider99

Is anybody out there?

Postings and replies have seemingly dried up recently. :confused:
  9. SkyRider99

Night Elves is looking for a small FS to join us.

Night Elves has seven (7) vacancies, due to some regrettable retirements. We are ranked #53 and have active members with scores between 2 million and 100K. If you have a small FS, and would like to merge with us, please message me and check out our FS Profile to see if it fits your gameplay...
  10. SkyRider99

Answered Reduced unurium decay?

Which AW reduces unurium decay? Prolly a dumb question, but I haven't finished my morning coffee yet. Forgive me.
  11. SkyRider99

Answered Twilight?

Orcs? I get it. Trolls? I get it. Amuni and mermaids? What were they thinking! But where did the vampires come from?
  12. SkyRider99

Question Chapter 21 - Is this a trap (again)?

After a year of struggling with Ch.XX I am on the brink of entering Ch.XXI. My grave concern is, what the heck is this message about 'measuring my city's prosperity'? I smell another trap to nerf my city and impose another layer of costs and damage.
  13. SkyRider99

Latest Event - Season of Dreams - Prizes?

I will be suitably 'amazed' if the prizes are 100 CCs and 100,000 Spell Fragments ! ;) To hope for more than that would be sheer lunacy. Or is that state of mind now required to play? :p
  14. SkyRider99

Here's a thought.

Roll back the ludicrous changes to both the AWs and the obliteration of our culture levels! :mad: Alternatively, whilst sipping your decaf skinny lattes, have a rethink about your player demographics and spare a thought for the time, effort, and money they have invested in the game over the years.
  15. SkyRider99

Winter Magic event

I finally made it to the end of another marathon event. I would have preferred a Genie prize instead of the Goddess of Wishes, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. :)
  16. SkyRider99

Block speculators and rip-offs in the Trader.

It's a new year. But I'm still sick of seeing blatantly unfair trades being repeatedly 'offered' in the Trader. For those players who think this is perfectly acceptable, then fine, fill your boots. I suggest that an option such as 'right-click-ignore' be added to the Trader so I can remove...
  17. SkyRider99

Season of Secrets - a nice prize.

The event prize of Blossom Mage instants was much appreciated. Finally, a prize that actually felt like receiving a prize! Please sir, I want some more ...
  18. SkyRider99

Question How does 'Squad Size Upgrade' make fights easier?

This my 75th Squad Size Upgrade, and I am not seeing any fights becoming 'easier'!! Sure, I send more troops to the battlefields, but then the enemy squad sizes just increase, so I have the honour of losing even more troops with each encounter. Yay (not)! I'm guessing there are some strong...
  19. SkyRider99

Latest Crafting options - outstanding!

Much gratitude (and kudos even) to whoever has been offering the recent crafting options in the MA. It is a great relief to actually see useful and valuable (to me) rewards. :) Loving those CCs! :cool: