• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Contact Support when i go into ma or to another background the program freezes and i have to refresh to get back to the game???

when i go into ma or to another background page the program freezes and i have to refresh to get back to the game, this is a recurring problem the last few days, is there a problem???
  2. too little for too much :

I am really getting upset with the prizes offered in spire and the offerings in MA , there is too much of the garbage prizes and too little of what is needed ( da, genie, etc. ) in spire and not enough of things needed in MA (uuu, mage power, archer power, etc. , it is getting pathetic to the...
  3. spire

i completed spire last night and on the third level there were no chests. this is not only disappointing, it is ludicrous that i would use so many troops and so much goods including sentient goods and not even have a single chest appear. i am very upset with inno at this time and have put a lot...