• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Version 1.150

the glitch is not fixed, trades are scewy and game freezes all the time, been going on for far too long and is getting very frustrating having to reboot all the time, clearing cache does absolutely nothing , cant make trades properly and if i make a trade then the program freezes , and it doesnt...
  2. Closed | Archived Trader freezing

not fixed, i just used trader and next thing i did was try to message fs and it froze again , so not fixed ::(((
  3. Closed | Contact Support when i go into ma or to another background the program freezes and i have to refresh to get back to the game???

i am still having problems with freezing, the screen gets darker and then freezes, it happens in many different situations . it is getting very frustrating, it is happening more and more, have to keep refreshing all the time!!!
  4. Closed | Contact Support when i go into ma or to another background the program freezes and i have to refresh to get back to the game???

when i go into ma or to another background page the program freezes and i have to refresh to get back to the game, this is a recurring problem the last few days, is there a problem???
  5. too little for too much :

I am really getting upset with the prizes offered in spire and the offerings in MA , there is too much of the garbage prizes and too little of what is needed ( da, genie, etc. ) in spire and not enough of things needed in MA (uuu, mage power, archer power, etc. , it is getting pathetic to the...
  6. Must be a good day in Spire

since when???
  7. spire

i finished the new spire last night. not happy at all
  8. spire

i completed spire last night and on the third level there were no chests. this is not only disappointing, it is ludicrous that i would use so many troops and so much goods including sentient goods and not even have a single chest appear. i am very upset with inno at this time and have put a lot...
  9. Discussion Winter Magic 2020

i completed spire last night and on the third level there were no chests. this is not only disappointing, it is ludicrous that i would use so many troops and so much goods including sentient goods and not even have a single chest appear. i am very upset with inno at this time and have put a lot...