• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Solanix

Do you know your Portal Profits?

You cannot craft the 50% ones. They are only from the Spire.
  2. Solanix

Ransom Demand

I kinda like toast ... :cool:
  3. Solanix

The Spire of Eternity is an excellent source for Portal Profits. You do not need to craft them in your Magic Academy.
  4. Solanix

There are 3different recipes in the Magic Academy to craft Spell Fragments.
  5. Solanix

Do you know how to delete buildings?

It is finally here! The new way to delete buildings. In the past, you had to be very careful and precise to select the correct building. Now, you can move and delete buildings using the grid without getting your view distracted. All you need to do is to click (or tap for app users) on the...
  6. Solanix

Book Recommendations & Reviews

My all-time favorite is a funny, heartwarming book from Deric Longden: The Cat Who Came In from the Cold. I bought this book more than 20 times and gave it as a present to my friends. They all loved it.
  7. Solanix

This beauty is usable for many things. If your Magic Academy is a level 5, you can disenchant it for Spell Fragments. A lower-level Magic Academy might give you fewer Spell Fragments. 50% Portal Profit - 3360 Spell Fragments 25% Portal Profit - 1850 Spell Fragments 20% Portal Profit - 1510...
  8. Solanix

Do you know your Quests?

Elvenar comes with many (and different) Quests to keep us busy. Story Quests are generally very helpful for navigating through a chapter; some are for Events or Seasons, and some are Side Quests or Old Story Quests. Let's start with the Story Quests. You can easily identify them because they...
  9. Solanix

Do you know what to do first when you start a new chapter?

Thank you, @Jake65 and @SkyRider99, for your positive feedback.
  10. Solanix

Do you know what to do first when you start a new chapter?

You have finally finished your last chapter and completed and unlocked the first Research subject of your new chapter; this is generally the Advanced Scouts, which acts as a bridge between your old chapter and the new. Your old Portal and all Settlement buildings are sold (or about to be...
  11. Solanix

Do you know your Grid?

When you click on the crossed arrows in your city and then on the little house icon above, you can see your city's grid. It is very colorful, and you have an unrestricted view of all your roads and building shapes. But do you know the color code? Pale yellow - Ancient Wonders Bright yellow -...
  12. Solanix

Do you know how to register to join the Forum community?

Can you not bookmark it?
  13. Solanix

Do you know how to register to join the Forum community?

If you want to participate, post, and join the wonderful discussions here, you need to register. You are able to read the posts on the Forum when you are not registered for it, BUT you cannot join in or answer them without registering for an account! The first step is the validation of your...
  14. Solanix

We offer you a Sip of Clarity!!!

This little potion bottle contains a Sip of Clarity and may well be your best-ever help in the Magic Academy. You might ask how this would help me? If you are waiting desperately for a certain Recipe to come up and do not want to wait for the next Recipe cycle of Crafting Recipes, you can use a...
  15. Solanix

Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Perhaps, this just means that you should not try to rush through Chapter 21.
  16. Solanix

Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

A high-level Dragon Abbey is already needed in earlier chapters. 118 M Mana does not seem a lot for a whole chapter, or am I wrong?
  17. Solanix

Did you know that the Spectral Stone can replace any resources in the Spire of Eternity?

@C-Nymph, I am only playing the browser version. I might eventually try the App.
  18. Solanix

Did you know that the Spectral Stone can replace any resources in the Spire of Eternity?

Yes, it is the Lost Outpost from the Season of Joy. If you look through the Rewards, you can find it there.
  19. Solanix

This little Beauty is a fabulous helper when negotiating in the Spire of Eternity. If you are in the third turn of the negotiations and are unsure which good to offer in one of the slots, you can use the Spectral Stone. Let's be honest; if you have a 50:50 chance to select the correct good...
  20. Solanix

3-word game

to those who