• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. magic buildings on sale

is it possible to have them directly in inventory after purchasing? game forced me to place a magic workshop after purchase and declined sale since don't have enough space for it in city...
  2. sip of clarity

is it possible to have a confirmation screen before using sip of clarity in crafting? similar green icons but only size difference with time reduce icon...
  3. Easter Eggstravaganza

thanks for another great fun event :) and congratulations to all winners!!!
  4. New round of Fellowship Adventures

only dissapointment with this FA is my troop instants collected from events have no worth for a badge, meanwhile coin instants can gain a bagde so why not troop instants?
  5. Discussion Phoenix Love

Thank you Silmaril and Elvenar Team for all the fun, good to search and learn while playing :) Congratulations to all winners and wish luck to all in future contests.
  6. Changes to Spire Rewards - BETA

thanks for all update, especially moonstone library related one.
  7. Question Chapter 2, Evolving Chest

did you complete researching advanced scout technology below under that chest?
  8. Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

hello, I recently joined this game, 2 months play time only. I am a collector of buildings and 2 parts of library set are still missing and as you noticed from my avatar name that set will be one of the most valuable pieces in my collection. Will there be any chance to complete my library set later?