• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. My Book

If anyone is interested I’m 63 years old and I’ve written and published my first book. It’s taken me a long time to do this as I’ve always wanted to write one, first one went straight in the bin lol. Anyone else finally done something they have always wanted to do.
  2. Closed | Archived Plank manufactures

Hi just a quick note I’ve noticed one of my plank factories is there but not there if you know what I mean when it’s ready to collect from I can see the icon but no factory is this a known bug thanks.
  3. Answered Workshops

Hi I’ve seen threads saying you can put all your workshops with one click I cannot see where this can be done it would be great if you could it would save a lot of time. Anyone know how to do this or am I seeing things lol
  4. Recruiting new players x3

Hi we are a newish fellowship Seeking new members we would like to invite daily players to our fellowship. We have very few rules . 1 fair trades 2 play in tournaments,spire and quest. 3 please answer messages and emails as soon as you can. So if you would like to join us please send an invite...