• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. City movements

I remember something like that from The Neverending Story. It was called The Nothing, wasn't it? :)
  2. City movements

For me, I'm in a good position with good neighbours and a reasonably active Trading Centre. As a result, I have turned off the move option, but if things changed too much around me and I found that things were less favourable, I would consider turning it back on to see where the algorithm fates...
  3. Mystical Object

The programming that would have to go into that to make that possible wouldn't be worth it. It's easier to put up with the grumbling, I think...
  4. Question Pet food

I usually find that if I craft relics, the next round of recipes will contain pet food. Not sure if that would work every time, but it's pretty regular in my Magic Academy.
  5. Game Settings

I tend to use both. I like the PC version for the additional information in dialogs (and interactivity in the fight sequences) but I find the neighbourhood help interface much quicker and easier in the mobile (android) app. Consequently, I found an android emulator for the PC (Bluestacks) and...
  6. Noticing little details.

That means that for being mostly dead, as opposed to all dead (thanks, Miracle Max), the risk would be negligible.
  7. 3-word game

..., even if we
  8. Silkworms!

I thought that's what the scrolls were for...
  9. Phoenix buldings

I got the chance to craft it some time back. It's still sitting in my inventory waiting for a space to place it.
  10. Question upgrade of fire phoenix

As a recent(ish) arrival to Elvenar, where does one get the evolve scrolls for the Phoenix? I've not seen any events yet which supply those.