• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Coriandre

Knights of Hammer is recruiting

No problem, thanks for taking the time to answer, Pauly ;-)
  2. Coriandre

Saw all space taken, nevermind ;-)
  3. Coriandre

Hi Pauly, I'm actually looking for another fs, I'm not sure you'd be interested in a small player like me but well, nothing to lose... I'm a daily player, 80k, used to plan adventures, boosted in marble, crystal and elixir, I usually do 1.5k-2k in tourneys, I always finish the spire (hence the 2...
  4. Coriandre

Expansion purchases impact on battles?

Thanks for the detailed answer, Laurelin :)
  5. Coriandre

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

@ Killiak : I guess some also like the team work in tournaments, spires and FA :)
  6. Coriandre

More friendly players needed in Lion's Den

Hello, We are looking for a few more players who like team work. We don't require much, only a little participation in tournaments, but we would appreciate players who love taking part in fellowship adventures and who would like to help building up our fellowship. We like helping each other in...
  7. Coriandre

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Yes, they are ! :-)
  8. Coriandre

forrward in mail

Thx for useful info, Pauly7
  9. Coriandre

forrward in mail

Many thx for the info BlueBlou (French maybe?), and for the question, Gathsdell, I've wasted so much time copying messages too :D
  10. Coriandre

I hope you'll be heard, Bluebell, I have played for a few months only so I didn't know the rewards were much better earlier, I understand your concern and disappointment.
  11. Coriandre

And sure they would appreciate better rewards in the events too... Ok, ok, I'll stop here... for now...
  12. Coriandre

I was actually, I'm a seeker now, I'll be looking for those handles then, thx
  13. Coriandre

What can I say, I'm a dreamer...
  14. Coriandre

Hello, I like it but I have to say, it's quite tough to get those nice decorations in daily prizes, beside, sorry, but I'm really (really, really) fed up with that ferris wheel at the end, any chance that could be replaced, please? Some package at the end in which you can choose an item among...
  15. Coriandre

Started, enjoy !!! :)
  16. Coriandre

Soooo long, now that's me growing impatient... :D I really hope to start that event before end of day !
  17. Coriandre

Sure they are doing their best, let's not be so hard on them, in any case, I can't wait for it, I like this kind of event :-)