• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Thutmosse

Communication Can we have separate tabs for Visits and Trades???

I asked in our FS, if this was suggested so I logged in to forum so I can add my voice for this suggestion :) please :) in browser, 6 notification on 10 pages in higher chapters is way too low, and if someone is making a lot of trades, it's just not enough to follows who's worth of giving NH.
  2. Thutmosse

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

I took the box that showed max. chance on daily reward; if such option was available edit: to be honest, I'm not sure, if getting one reward over another between 2 servers is kind of bad luck...
  3. Thutmosse

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

so I used all of my 6k essences (-/+10) on Arendyll (Elf) and Winyandor (Human); I try to maintain same progress on both worlds. I always took the chest with higherst chance for daily reward. result: I got 5 temples (my target reward I waited whole event on it) on Arendyll and 9 temples on...
  4. Thutmosse

Rotate buildings - Wait for it :)

Building rotation no, but map rotation would be helpful, when some 1x1 building (roads included) are hidden behind some greater 3x3+ building. It would save time in moving big buildings because of 1x1 thing removal.
  5. Thutmosse

possibility to make KP instants

I couldn't ask for better proof, that there should something be done with KP management, but whatever...
  6. Thutmosse

well, for high level players, maybe it's not important or it's useless I'm on chapter 8 and there are not so rare moments, when I do not have a possibility to put KP anywhere (except strangers), and then such option would be nice to have not to waste them
  7. Thutmosse

very often happens, that I do not have a possibility to put KP's somewhere when research is full, KP swap treads are taken by me and no one is online then I'm loosing points
  8. Thutmosse

Hi Co-gamers! What do you thing about possibility to add a feature to make a knowledge point instant, that were produced by city, but player, instead of putting points into research and / or into Ancient Wonder, would have a possibility to create (manually) a Knowledge point instant, similar to...