• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Ruprecht

Orcs - The Other Side of the Story

They might be loud, stupid, and smelly, but they're really not that bad once you've spent some time with them.
  2. Ruprecht

Question Why?

Because InnoGames have many very good artists that have the skills to make very pretty games, but apparently only 1 or 2 actual programmers that know anything about UI design.
  3. Ruprecht

Version 1.179

No they didn't. When picked up the finished production is still a CC. It's just a visual bug from the changeover.
  4. Ruprecht

Unurium production thoughts

Am I missing something? Unurium production started in Ch 17 for me with Advanced Trader 4 upgrade.
  5. Ruprecht

Answered Accidentally deleted

You have a level 1 trader next to Dr. Freakenspleen. Is that what you're missing?
  6. Ruprecht

Answered Rhythm of War building

Looks like it works on everything I have making Orcs
  7. Ruprecht

Answered Trader

That's a bug. Contact support. You can't sell the trader.
  8. Ruprecht

Answered Vitality Surge

I fight 95% of the time. Quick answer is depends if you're using some UUU and/or DA to buff your troops HP. I find troops with no HP boost prefer to have one squad revived fully as they last longer, while squads of smaller numbers with a HP boost have a better chance of survival.
  9. Ruprecht

Question Making notes using the message window

Make a free pastebin account. Very handy for making little notes. Works on desktop and mobile. Can make docs to share with your FS or private. Never wants you to connect to other apps or sites like Google and Microsoft do.
  10. Ruprecht

Fellowship name clash

Known issue with ElvenStats. It's not very good at keeping things up to date. Use the in game search and you find it's a single player fellowship with Alexis-05 running the show. Look them up on ElvenStats and it appears they named that fellowship on 11 Jan this year.
  11. Ruprecht

Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

For everyone complaining about the 150% culture thing... you do know that casting an EE spell on a building that's been NH'd adds 5%... right? At 100% 10 NH'd culture buildings with EE on gives you the required 150%
  12. Ruprecht

Answered Barracks

I think you mean armouries. Barracks are a single unique building. No, don't remove one. You'll need them later for breeding orcs.
  13. Ruprecht

Enchantable List of currently NHed Buildings

We need this. My habit of spamming EE all over the place works but is rather inefficient and wasteful. The simplest way from a coding perspective would be a different color icon. Have a gold one on NH'd buildings.
  14. Ruprecht

Answered What Encounters will achieve this?

Sounds like a bug. Better contact support.
  15. Ruprecht

Answered Teleporting a production building

I did consider that for a second or two, but figured there's really no point testing a building where the production can be cancelled, restarted, or completed at will. Losing production from a building with a set timer is an issue for discussion.
  16. Ruprecht

Answered Teleporting a production building

In the name of science I did the experiment about 10 minutes after production collection: Teleported my Glory of the Nimble and when returned to its place it reset the timer. Teleported my Triumph of the Tides and when returned to its place it reset the timer AND the item being produced. It...
  17. Ruprecht

Fellowship Adventure Cities - Show Your Work!

Shanty towns are old news. I present to you the Forest of Despair.
  18. Ruprecht

Question Constructs DB Core

https://elvengems.com/constructs#quests number 77
  19. Ruprecht

Improve The Spire Graphics

This would be a great addition. Best place would be another tab in the fellowship dialog next to the tourny tab with previous spire stats.
  20. Ruprecht

Question Refining searches

Looks like the answer is no the search function is very poorly designed. I tried your search term to do some tests and this was displayed at the top of the results... The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: wonder Built to the...