• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Archmage disappeared??

Support got back to me, Timneh was indeed correct re: 30 days. With an unresponsive lvl1 player of 41 points as AM, we will look to start our own Fellowship. Just a shame, but rules are rules. Thanks for the help!
  2. Answered Archmage disappeared??

Thank you all. Ticket has been submitted. I shall let you know the results. A player messaged me to say the previous Archmage was removed by the bots for inactivity. Pretty sure that should help our case!
  3. Answered Archmage disappeared??

Thanks Timneh, that may well be a vital piece of info! I'll probably give it another 7 days and check the new AM's activity before quierying support anyway.
  4. Answered Archmage disappeared??

Thanks for that. I am trying to be loyal to the fellowship and would prefer it not to just disappear. Your response gives me some hope at least!
  5. Answered Archmage disappeared??

Hi all, the Fellowship I'm in has just lost it's Archmage - which has been replaced by the lowest ranking member who does not appear to be active. Is it possible the Archmage quit (I was under the impression he may have been illiterate, so not certain how he created the Fellowship {Autistics...