• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Herodite

Daylight Savings Time Reminder!

Hello My Fiends! Just a small reminder (especially to my Non European Fiends) that our clocks will be springing forward 1hr tonight!! So as of tomorrow, Elvenar will be working in the time zone of CEST! :) Kind Regards Herodite.
  2. Herodite

Happy St Patricks Day!

To My Forum Fiends! Wishing those of you celebrating a wonderful St Patricks Day! :) Sláinte!! Herodite.
  3. Herodite

Humour Me!!

My Fiends, I've raised a new topic in The Lounge and would love to hear what you have to say! https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/book-recommendations-reviews.18532/ Kind Regards Herodite!
  4. Herodite

Book Recommendations & Reviews

My Fiends! I'm a Reader! Have been since I was young! From memory I think the first books I read alone (and thoroughly enjoyed) was The Worst Witch series, went onto Enid Blyton, dabbled with Point Horrors, and had a love affair with the Shannara Series! I'm a huge Fantasy Buff but i'm not...
  5. Herodite

Happy Valentines Day!!

To My Beautiful Forum Fiends!! I wish you all a wonderful Valentines Day!! Love you Lots!! Herodite x
  6. Herodite

Have you got the Bug?

Hi My Fiends!! We're aware of a couple of Bugs circulating that we're already working on so thought I would let you know! 1. Ancient Wonders and Culture Buildings requiring Culture to upgrade - FIXED 2. Unable to produce Troops in Barracks - FIXED 3. Blank Screens when looking to upgrade...
  7. Herodite

You knew it was coming....

This is the official announcement from Discord for the AW Changes coming to Live EN Servers on the Jan 16th: Dear Humans and Elves! We have some upcoming changes for our Ancient Wonders! They will be available for our International/EN players on January 16th and US on January 18th with the...
  8. Herodite

New Years In Game Resolutions!!

My Fiends! Im curious! If you could make a Resolution in Elvenar, what would it be?? Would it be to become a pacifist and negotiate your Encounters? Would it be to build every Phoenix Available? Is it to finally figure out how to use The Cauldron! Tell me below! :D Your Herodite!
  9. Herodite

To My Fiends.

Dear Forum Fiends, Wishing you all the Merriest of Merry Christmases from my Family to Yours! :) Your Herodite x
  10. Herodite

HE'S BACK!!

My Cedric :D
  11. Herodite

New Round of Fellowship Adventures!!

New round of Fellowship Adventures Dear Humans and Elves, Brace yourselves! On Thursday, November 16th, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards! And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be...
  12. Herodite

Who turned the lights out!!?

Dear Humans, Elves, and Fiends!! We have been made aware of an issue in The Spire where it's gone a bit black!! :oops: This only seems to be affecting App Users at this stage and please be assured that this has been passed across for an urgent fix! Hoping for a speedy resolution to this...
  13. Herodite

Ask the Devs on Discord!

My Dear Fiends! Now, first and foremost this is a Discord Exclusive so only those who have joined will be able to participate, HOWEVER there's nothing stopping you from asking someone who is over there to ask something on your behalf! :D ;) We have some exciting news for you! We are launching...
  14. Herodite

Daylight Savings Time!!

Dear Humans and Elves, For those of you outside of Europe, we observed that wonderful tradition of Daylight Savings and put the Clocks back 1 Hour!! This simply allows us to huddle under our quilts an hour earlier than normal and gain an extra hour in bed :D But from hereon in remember that...
  15. Herodite

Season of Secrets - Discussion Thread

Dear Humans and Elves, Please use this thread to discuss the Season of Secrets announced HERE We're looking forward to your feedback! Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team
  16. Herodite

Announcement The Season of Secrets

The Season of Secrets Dear Humans and Elves, Starting from October 26th, a new Season will start! The Season of Secrets will come to give you the chance to gain rewards by completing daily and weekly quests over a long time! Similarly to the previous Seasons, you will have 75 days until...
  17. Herodite

Halloween Screensaver!!

Dear Humans and Elves, I've been waiting for the Event to start to share this one!! As it's the Spooky Season... I think your Screensaver should reflect it (should you so wish) So... here we are... https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_ONYX_EN/Herodite/2023_Halloween_LoadingScreen%20copy.jpg...
  18. Herodite

Whispers of the Soul - General Discussion

Dear Humans and Elves, Please use this thread to discuss the update to the Whispers of the Soul Event We're looking forward to your feedback! Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team
  19. Herodite

Announcement Event: Whispers of the Soul - Oct 24 to Nov 10

Dear Humans and Elves, We have a new Event coming up! Whispers of the Soul - October 24 to November 10 Dr. Freakenspleen is always tinkering with his creations, but they always end up having some issues. They're either not very smart, too aggressive, or they're about as attentive as a...
  20. Herodite

Have a Screensaver....

My Dearest Fiends! I had a feeling you might want to enjoy this little Screensaver!! https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_ONYX_EN/Herodite/season_pass_bg_secrets_extended%20copy.jpg It's got to be up there with one of my favourites!! :) (let me know if the link works) Kind Regards Herodite.