• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Herodite

Spire New Feature

Right!! Yes! It was scheduled to come to Live on the 17th subject to no issues. Now, whilst i'm unaware of any, i'm assuming this is the reason it hasn't appeared thus far. I'll scramble around a bit more to see if we have another confirmed live date! :) Kind Regards Herodite.
  2. Herodite

Spire New Feature

Let me look into this @McBratty! :)
  3. Herodite

3-word game

uncanny effigy of
  4. Herodite

3-word game

of gnarled bark
  5. Herodite

3-word game

wizened shoe. As
  6. Herodite

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

Im going full hammer to try and get the full set purely for aesthetics!! I do love a Bee!! :D
  7. Herodite

3-word game

the bottom of
  8. Herodite

3-word game

seemed to lean
  9. Herodite

3-word game

slightly to the
  10. Herodite

3-word game

Smith had a
  11. Herodite

3-word game

aromatic and squidgy
  12. Herodite

3-word game

always enjoyed the
  13. Herodite

Book Recommendations & Reviews

I've just realised, this is the Author who penned The Last Kingdom is it not? I'm currently binge watching it at the moment. Will circle back to your recommendation once I'm done me thinks!
  14. Herodite

3-word game

sniffed the fragrant
  15. Herodite

Answered Treasure In This City

Hi @Budfudder sometimes the adverts can lag a bit. I can "force" them to pop up by performing some actions in my City OR popping into the World Map and back out again. It does eventually show! Would also recommend a cache clear on your device/browser as the cache can slow things up a bit :)...
  16. Herodite

3-word game

with a great
  17. Herodite

2024 - Autumn Zodiac Event Survey

I WANTED MOONBUNNY!!!
  18. Herodite

Builder's Hut

I repeat... don't hurt me :oops::D
  19. Herodite

Builder's Hut

Hi Guys! So this has now been fully rolled out for ALL and the Boost Percentages are now universal across the board. So what you see now will be the boosts going forward and everyone can benefit from the same :) Hope that helps! Kind Regards Herodite.