• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Dicke01

Closed | Archived Most of my city is frozen

@Silmaril I hate to burst your bubble, but support seems ro have just about given up on the issue...I have given this app permission to use max data, max battery, background data, etc. More than I ever had on my old phone...still no movement in my city. I will persevere and leave the app running...
  2. Dicke01

@Silmaril, I have a ticket going, but no solution has been found. I have cleared the cache, no difference. I think that @Alcaro may be right and there is an issue with Oppo phones... @CrazyWizard, I don't have Wifi...phone data only, and the data is on all the time, so downloading shouldn't...
  3. Dicke01

Haha...that backfired! I uninstalled and reinstalled and now none of my buildings are animated anymore. Ah well. I will keep playing and logging in and see where it goes.
  4. Dicke01

Thanks everyone! I will just persevere and keep playing on my Oppo and hope that the problem will go away at some point. If not, I will just have to turn my old phone into a game only phone and carry two phones around with me... Unfortunately support doesn't have any idea either, what might he...
  5. Dicke01

Hey brainstrust, I am unsure if this is the right thread for this or if I should put this in the questions and help thread... I have just switched phones to an Oppo A54s running on Android 11 which is in every way better than my old Samsung A20 that used Android 10, and now most of my city is...
  6. Dicke01

We are looking for active and motivated players

Hi there, Our Fellowship "Felyndral Fields" is looking for some active new players to join the fun. We reach 10+ chests every week and silver in the spire, as well. (Our rank is currently 62, but the ranking system is only in regards to how many ranking points all fellows have combined, not as...
  7. Dicke01

10+ chest Fellowship looking for motivated members

Hi there, Our Fellowship "Felyndral Fields" is looking for some active new players to join the fun. We reach 10+ chests every week and silver in the spire, as well. (Our rank is currently 62, but the ranking system is only in regards to how many ranking points all fellows have combined, not as...
  8. Dicke01

Felyndral Fields is recruiting

Hey there, We are looking for some new members We reach a minimum of 10 chests in the tourney each week and gain silver in the spire over 90% of the time. We are not super competitive, and don't usually go all out in the Fellowship Adventures unless the majority votes for it. We would prefer...
  9. Dicke01

Closed | Archived Ashen Phoenix in app not animated

I saw your reply @anonglitch , thank you . It could well be a memory issue as my phone is getting a bit full...still strange that only one building is affected. I will try to make some room and see how I will get on afterwards.
  10. Dicke01

Closed | Archived Ashen Phoenix in app not animated

Have any other app users built the Ashen Phoenix? Mine is the only building in my city that's not moving. I have already got a ticket going about it, but no one has any idea so far what might be causing it. Silmaril suggested something about the screen resolution, but so far nothing has changed...
  11. Dicke01

Closed | Archived Sentient goods not showing amount of increase for upgrade

@Shae-leigh My sentient goods manufactories all only show the normal goods in their description, but they still produce sentient goods. I'm app only, as well. I just figured as long as they still produce what I want them to, it's all good
  12. Dicke01

Closed | Archived Display results after 1st round of tournament

I have had the same issue, but it only seems to pop up in the higher provinces and it shows me an old fight that I had won, but when I return to the province, it is still open. By now I have figured out, that must mean that I lost the fight with my selected troops, but by not knowing which enemy...
  13. Dicke01

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

It has been mentioned that it is/will be possible to train in all three army buildings simultaneously. Has that bern already implemented for pc? I play app only, and so far there has been no update. Cheers
  14. Dicke01

Has anyone tried to disconnect the roads to their AW before the start of a tourney to see if rendering them unusable will make any difference in difficulty?
  15. Dicke01

Reading all of the latest comments and looking at my Fellowship, I agree that smaller cities are finding it easier to hit higher points than before, but larger cities cannot reach the same amount of tourney points they used to. In plain English: a new player starts out with this game and is...
  16. Dicke01

Hey. I must admit that I haven't taken the time to read through all 16 pages of comments, but most players seem to be complaining...I don't mind most of the changes, in fact I have still managed to do 20 provinces up to and including 4*. Will see later, how I will go with the rest. I do NOT...