• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Coldfire Phoenix

I think the benefits of Coldfire across the chapters make it sometimes a useful placement and other times a bit meh. I have it placed in one of my cities as a must have, but in others not. As always, compare with what other buildings you have, what you need and what you have space for.
  2. You knew it was coming....

Wonder Society badges in FA may also become an issue if there are few AWs one can add kp to, due to it not being upgraded as a result of cost.
  3. Answered Witch's hut, boblin's and others worth keeping at lower levels?

The cauldron stars need to be upgraded over time. Please note, nothing fast about this item. At low level chapters you do not get enough resources to get a potion every time. The best way is to do a potion with one ingredient, so you can get to the learning phase where you can upgrade the...
  4. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

I hope you guys are ready for a mad house, lol. My experience with Discord on other games with a huge huge player base, is that it is sometimes a bit overwhelming. It does have its positive side, but so does this forum. Might just be me, but the things I find easier on the forum is to search...
  5. Dog Poo ???

We also have feline aromatherapy. I would shorten that to cat spray. Stinky, real stinky …
  6. FA the pit

The strategy for the pit is to make equal numbers of everything. Some players actively chase that goal. They will use whatever resources the game gives them to achieve this.
  7. Question What's up with the sales department?

Something that I noticed was that it was more than 24 hrs whereas the previous ones were strictly 24hrs from logging in.
  8. Alphabetic Topiary

Sounds like someone wants little trees you can place across the city. Possible purpose of beautifying. Secondary possible purpose of spelling out a message?
  9. Happy Eighth Anniversary, Elvenar!

Was those anagram answers really in that order as Anonglitch showed us? lolol
  10. Answered eerie requests

Yep, says incident. Watching out for the UFO that crashed …
  11. City Workshop productions

Luckily we can just swipe these days and all will collect. Do you remember the days when we still had to count them not to overshoot a certain number and thereby waste any badges?
  12. City Workshop productions

If I want to selective group program the ws, I first do a round of brews and only collect those I want to use for say bread. I then put those on bread. Same thing for the next group. I only collect the ones I want to put on 24 hr productions and program them with 1 tap. And so on till all...
  13. Chapter migration for some accounts

This proposed migration will have a big impact on my fully functional low level cities and not one I am enthusiastic about. Various resources have been build up over time, not something easily replaced if a new city is started to fulfil a certain role. Reality is that a new city will not be...
  14. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

I have to agree with @Killiak , the completion of provinces, and the very next task asks for negotiating or fighting a province as well, is making that I won’t be able to do some of these events soon. There is hope when we have the threesome of spire, or tourney, or province, but this event...
  15. Sentient goods decay

Fixing one bug may lead to the creation of another bug. Just saying .. Very likely where only some of us saw the bug and others did not, so the game was only wrong for some of us. Paranoia, now we will have to scrutinise everything. Honestly, it is beyond me that some people actually pay so...
  16. Answered Balanced City

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/list-of-ancient-wonders-and-benefits.17346/post-103529 Have a look at Sir Derf’s thread. You are also now entering the chapters where sentient goods will be asked for. Simia Sapiens and the Timewarp are must haves once you can build them.
  17. Season of Joy

Whyever ”unlock”? Why not simply “buy”?
  18. Answered Hungry Bear

To be sure you get the most of the feeding effect, keep a few time speedups ready so you can fast produce troops.
  19. Version 1.173

Try countries, or servers, Jake65. DE is for the German server. PL is perhaps Polish.
  20. Question 75-day Season of Dreams, 10 or 11 weeks of Weekly Quests?

Does the Season quests adjust during FAs to only reflect things one might do for the FA?