• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Elryar

Fairy Queen's Garden - Event

It's not even a particularly good portrait either. Kinda like the evolving building... not particularly good. I honestly don't really care about this event.
  2. Elryar

Show Us Your Cities!!

3. Elryar

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

The Fire Phoenix is such a ridiculously OP building. +50% unit damage from the feeding effect at level 10? How many other buildings have such a powerful effect? It's a game changer, and I can't get it, not because I'm bad at the game, not because I don't pay Inno my hard earned money, not...
  4. Elryar

Yeah so I've done the Spire every week almost to the end, and I've only received ONE phoenix artefact after all of it. Feels like it would nearly be a total waste of time if I wasn't getting the time boosters and CCs. I did get a Magic Residence, Magic Workshop, a Genie and a Trading Station...
  5. Elryar

It doesn't "make things interesting" it just means some people have a 4x4 building that gives their units 50% more damage and many don't. It's massively unfair and it needs to change.
  6. Elryar

You say that, but many people haven't received a single artefact, every week so far.
  7. Elryar

If their goal is to "even the playing field", as it were, then maybe they ought to increase the chance of getting an artefact because 5% is very low, and with the limited nature of their presence in the Spire, it feels odd that they have such a low chance of dropping.
  8. Elryar

Improve the Spire

Hello, so this is a suggestion that I've been thinking about. Most of the time, the Spire chests give me Spell Fragments. I'm accumulating so many of them that I can't possibly use them all. My suggestion would be that you could, perhaps, tweak the percentages of the rewards, so that the other...
  9. Elryar

Make Moonstone Library pieces able to be crafted

Ahh, I see. They should probably do that then!
  10. Elryar

Impossible battles.

I only fight in the Spire on the first level and only against the weaker enemies, because I auto resolve. I do spend a large amount of resources to get as close to the end as possible, but the only times I've reached the very end were with UUUs and Dwarven Armourers. I understand I could...
  11. Elryar

Make Moonstone Library pieces able to be crafted

I really like the set and it's a great way to boost your production of Combining Catalysts. I have three in my city and they allow me to craft a lot more than I would if I were getting Catalysts from just the Spire and from crafting. I really hope it comes back. Also, how can you not like more...
  12. Elryar

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

When will that be?
  13. Elryar

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

So I've completed every quest, collected every SK drop around my city, and yet I couldn't reach the final Wise Golem artifact. This is not a good system at all! I didn't get lucky with the random SK winnings, so now I'm stuck with the Wise Golem at stage 9 unless I spend money? (Also buying SK...