• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Quest Display Glitch - Queen Fairy's Garden event

Hiya, When quests have only one line's worth of text on this event, when you open the event quest window they jump been displaying in a box wide enough for one, then two lines of text for a couple of seconds (really fast, hurts my eyes) before settling down. I've put a pic of the two quest...
  2. Closed | Archived FA Task Progress Bars

Hiya, All the progress bars for my FA quests are showing like below, cut off at the edges. I play on the mobile app. No big drama, just thought I'd mention it :) TP<3
  3. Question Fire Phoenix not coming up in crafting?

Hi, I was looking forward to getting a fire phoenix now the artifacts are available in the spire. Unfortunately I've seen every other type of phoenix in crafting and not the fire one. I've checked my inventory and I haven't got one there so that's not why it isn't coming up... Is there any other...
  4. Question Tournament Push Week

Hi all, In one of my fellowships we're looking to try/start sometimes pushing to see if we can hit 10 chests. We're getting 8 consistently and occasionally 9. My question is, how do we go about starting this? How much notice should we give members to prepare? I know in the old system some...
  5. Closed | Archived Fellowship Chat Gone Blank

Hi, I play on mobile. I have two cities. Before work this morning the fellowship chat was fine, but just now I have opened the app and the fellowship chat in both of my cities is completely blank. One fellow in one of my fellowships has reported the same thing. Is there any way to bring the chat...