• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. FatehpurSikri

Why are some cities surrounded by old buildings?

I have seven cities that are human, and they all have cliff art.
  2. FatehpurSikri

Why are some cities surrounded by old buildings?

You also get cliff art when you build the Sanctuary, Bell Spire / Crystal Lighthouse, Mountain Halls, Dwarven Bulwark, Blooming Trader and Prosperity Towers.
  3. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Recruiting

One spot left.
  4. FatehpurSikri

too little for too much :

@Stephen1, thanks. I don't have a sip of clarity in any of my cities. I don't play the spire as it causes too much loss of goods for me. Therefore, it would be nice to have an easier way to rotate the MA offerings.
  5. FatehpurSikri

too little for too much :

I agree that the Magic Academy doesn't offer enough useful items. I almost always only craft timers because rarely does anything I want or need come up in my eight cities. Strangely, in one city I get RR's offered on a regular basis, and in that city I have over 300 RR's to spare. On the others...
  6. FatehpurSikri

Idea for a Fellowship Community Centre Building

Oh, if you mean the ability for an FS to creat cliff art, this would be great!!
  7. FatehpurSikri

Player name on AW chests

Yes, I like this too.
  8. FatehpurSikri

Fellowships Notifications for FS Applications

It would be very helpful if AM's and Mages could get notifications when someone sends an application to join a fellowship. I missed adding some people for a few days because I'm a new Mage and assumed a notification would show up.
  9. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Recruiting

Five spots are now taken. Two spots still available.
  10. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Merger

5 spots are now taken. Two more are still available.
  11. FatehpurSikri

Question Recruiting Strategies

I had 5 new players join me from the merger today!
  12. FatehpurSikri

We don't take 10 chests any more because we've had too many inactive members for the last six months and the AM has been preoccupied with RL. Hopefully we'll start taking 10 chests again soon once we get new players. I did rewrite the FS profile as soon as I was made mage. I've seen it said...
  13. FatehpurSikri

I'm transitioning to become AM in one of my FS's and am now recruiting. I've read that posting for new members on the forum is the least effective way to recruit new members. This week I've been sending out loads of invite messages daily to individuals and sending notes to AM's asking if they're...
  14. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Merger

We have seven inactive players and one who left recently. We're looking for active players to replace them or a merger with another FS. I'd like to build this team back to where we're taking 10 chests more often. Other than that, this is a pretty laid back group without a lot of rules. Message...
  15. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Needs Active Players

We are replacing several inactive members. Looking for players who will visit a few times a week and likes to play the tourneys. Not a lot of rules, no pressure environment. Fun is paramount!
  16. FatehpurSikri

Jade Dragon Recruiting

Looking for active players who will do visits a few times a week and will participate in tourneys. Tourney and spire players preferred. Tourney and spire not mandatory, but it helps everyone grow the fastest. No pressure, friendly team. Send me a message in game if interested.
  17. FatehpurSikri

Game Selectively Doesn't Respond to Clicks

I restarted my computer, and all is working again. Thanks for all your help! :)