• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Autumn Goldleaf

Army Camp Selection

Hi, I thought it might be a good idea to have a selection button to choose between default Army Camps. For example, when fighting my way up the Spire, I like to select Barracks for the first stage, Training Grounds for the second, and then Mercenary Camp for the third stage. Instead of having...
  2. Autumn Goldleaf

Sort option for buildings in Spells Menu

Hi, members of our Fellowship have mentioned that it would be good to be able to sort the buildings in the Spells Inventory by type rather than Chapter... I actually thought it might be really good to go even one step further, and have a drop down menu of sorting options? Maybe have a default...
  3. Autumn Goldleaf

Adventure Waypoint Locks

Hi all, while the path highlight is a step in the right direction, I think it would be even more helpful to introduce a way to either highlight or even better, lock individual points, so that valuable badges can't be accidentally added to the wrong points... This would be particularly helpful...
  4. Autumn Goldleaf

Cultural Buildings info

HI Gurus, Would it be possible to add an 'i' button to upgradable Cultural buildings to open a table of what resources are given at all Chapters? At the moment all we can see is the next upgrades resources... I think this would be an invaluable tool for players wanting to know which buildings...
  5. Autumn Goldleaf

Please make PC login more prominent

Hi gurus... ;) Just wondering if the Login screen on PCs could be displayed centrally on the screen, and a tab for New User accounts underneath? I see so many players who change from mobile to pc, complaining that the login keeps trying to get them to create new cities, not realising they are...
  6. Autumn Goldleaf

Daily Gift boxes

My Fellowship has been discussing the Daily gifts they have been getting... Why don't I get them? Is it random?
  7. Autumn Goldleaf

Allegiant is recruiting

UPDATE: 30th July 2021 Due to real life pressure... we are looking for a new fellow to join our fabulous team... If you are an ACTIVE player, are looking for a fun, chatty, friendly growing Fellowship, and you want Blueprints and Silver Spire rewards. (hoping to get to Gold soon... ) and are...
  8. Autumn Goldleaf

Goods imbalances

Hi everyone, I have noticed recently that there are more and more cross-tier trades happening... It seems that there is a huge surplus of Tier 3 goods while everyone is in desperate need of T1 and T2... except Scrolls I think this has come about with Event buildings offering T3 only... Can...
  9. Autumn Goldleaf

Split beta news into Topics

Hi, I would just like to suggest that it would be easier to find and read relevant information in the Beta News if it was split up into new Topics in the future instead of one long humongous file... Would this be possible? Regards, Autumn Goldleaf
  10. Autumn Goldleaf

Year in Review

Hi all, I just watched the Year in review video, and I have to say Just WOW! The 3D graphics are amazing! It would be something else if the game could eventually be 3D! ♡♡♡
  11. Autumn Goldleaf

Background not working on Samsung devices

Is it only me, or is anyone else not getting the seasonal backgrounds for their city? I am playing on Samsung devices in my cities, on various EN worlds, using different accounts. All I ever get is the green background... I would like to know if others are having this problem? Please note: I...
  12. Autumn Goldleaf

Multiple Manufacturers starting simultaneously

I'm sure this has been brought up before... but WHY can't we select all of our manufacturers to start at once, the same as Workshops can? I am going to get RSI in this Adventure with so many T1! Please, please, PLEASE??? I've seen it said that maybe you don't want to have the same length...
  13. Autumn Goldleaf

Answered Stacking Tournament Assisting buildings

Hi, just wondering if someone can clarify for me the actual percentage gained if stacking 2 or more tournament buildings? Eg If I have 2 Dwarven Armorers at 150% Troop health, does that mean I get Normal health + an extra 50% twice, giving me 200%, or Is the troop health compounded, giving me...
  14. Autumn Goldleaf

❤Allegiant❤ is recruiting.

We have 2 to 3 places available in our fun, chatty and supportive Fellowship for active players with preferably Planks, Crystal and Gems boosted. Currently getting 10 chests in Tournaments, and Silver in the Spire To apply, please msg Seraphinia, Staryan, Autumn Goldleaf or dragonchef
  15. Autumn Goldleaf

Closed | Archived Autumn theme

Hi all ;)) As you may have noticed, I love the Autumn colours... Just wondering why my city surroundings are not painted in the beauty that is Autumn? I thought the Autumn theme may have been introduced along with the Autumn Event?
  16. Autumn Goldleaf

Back door to Barracks

It would be absolutely AWESOME, if a shortcut or back door could be created to the Barracks, similar to the Magic Academy... So we can create more troops without picking up others.... Please, please, pretty please, Elvenar Gurus?! ♡
  17. Autumn Goldleaf

Qu'Kiira *Recruiting* are seeking new active members.

Hi everyone, we are a small active friendly and supportive Fellowship on EU2 Winyandor looking for new members, any Chapter from new beginners to Fairies... We are looking for boosts in Planks, Crystal and Magic Dust, but not limited to those. Several places available. Please send a message to...