• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Autumn Goldleaf

Army Camp Selection

Hi, I thought it might be a good idea to have a selection button to choose between default Army Camps. For example, when fighting my way up the Spire, I like to select Barracks for the first stage, Training Grounds for the second, and then Mercenary Camp for the third stage. Instead of having...
  2. Autumn Goldleaf

3-word game

Of the greatest
  3. Autumn Goldleaf

3-word game

That connects us
  4. Autumn Goldleaf

Question Sound levels of WORKSHOPS

...or, you could always turn down the sound on the device you are playing on... ;)
  5. Autumn Goldleaf

Sort option for buildings in Spells Menu

Hi, members of our Fellowship have mentioned that it would be good to be able to sort the buildings in the Spells Inventory by type rather than Chapter... I actually thought it might be really good to go even one step further, and have a drop down menu of sorting options? Maybe have a default...
  6. Autumn Goldleaf

Fellowship Progression

Hello all... As well as my main cities in Fellowships, I also have a tiny city that is not yet in a Fellowship. In that city I can collect points from neighbouring cities in the World Map. 20 from those who have helped me, 10 from those who haven't... The only thing is, I have no idea how to...
  7. Autumn Goldleaf

'The Forbidden Ruins' questline event - started in Beta Jan 2022

What was the topic? Oh yes... lol! Thankyou Jack Lyut for all the effort you put in to help us out.
  8. Autumn Goldleaf

Autumn Zodiac Seasonal Event in Beta

Did you build Triumph of the Tides? You can set that to produce Seeds...
  9. Autumn Goldleaf

Question Permanently remove Ancient Wonders

Sometimes they are handy to have in your Inventory, so that if you want to build a rune for another AW, you can use the runes for the unwanted ones to create shards, and when the 10 rune shards are full, you can go back to a Wonder you are trying to build and create a full rune for it... I do...
  10. Autumn Goldleaf

Forum Competition: Pickle's Conundrum Curse.

Just to clarify... These words are in English? Lol!
  11. Autumn Goldleaf

Adventure Waypoint Locks

Surely if it is asked for every Adventure, and some steps have been made to address the issue, then it IS something that should be taken further into consideration by the developers... Just because YOU think it's a waste of time, doesn't mean others don't enjoy the Adventures and want to...
  12. Autumn Goldleaf

Adventure Waypoint Locks

Hi all, while the path highlight is a step in the right direction, I think it would be even more helpful to introduce a way to either highlight or even better, lock individual points, so that valuable badges can't be accidentally added to the wrong points... This would be particularly helpful...
  13. Autumn Goldleaf

3-word game

Ancient magical Artifacts
  14. Autumn Goldleaf

Other Gendered honorifics

Has something been done? I noticed "My Brothers and Sisters" today... Although it kinda fits the brief, it lost its Awesomeness....
  15. Autumn Goldleaf

Transparency button

YES... and you can spot those stray streets and empty tiles... ♡♡♡ IT!!
  16. Autumn Goldleaf

Cultural Buildings info

My point is, that this info should be available IN GAME... At any time, not just while an Event is in progress...
  17. Autumn Goldleaf

Leagues in Events?

Ahhh.... but if the tree city had various rooms where you open the door in the trunk to go out to separate areas, you wouldn't have such a problem... imagine it... All your residences in one area... Workshops in another... Manufactories in another... Military in another... Culture in another...
  18. Autumn Goldleaf

Cultural Buildings info

HI Gurus, Would it be possible to add an 'i' button to upgradable Cultural buildings to open a table of what resources are given at all Chapters? At the moment all we can see is the next upgrades resources... I think this would be an invaluable tool for players wanting to know which buildings...
  19. Autumn Goldleaf

3-word game

Numbers of Magi