• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Question Incomplete Task

Oh great, thank you :)
  2. Question Incomplete Task

I have just completed the Halfling chapter but I still have an incomplete task. I was tasked to build 15 fields but only have space for 12. Now that I have completed the chapter, what is likely to happen to the task? Will I have to try to make space for 3 useless fields?
  3. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

I'm so glad that I posted, this is really useful stuff! I agree with BlueBlou that we're probably stuck with the league system and I'm not a fan either. I suppose on the plus side we will receive an extra reward at the end regardless of where we end up. I can see where I've gone wrong, I spent...
  4. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

Very interesting stuff here folks! I have a particular issue that has not been mentioned. For the past week I have only received one quest per day and as a result not getting many scrolls. I am barely hanging on to bronze now. Is anyone else having this problem?
  5. Question Missing Spire reward diamonds

Thanks, I'll try that :)
  6. Question Missing Spire reward diamonds

This may be a stupid question but where is the Home page?
  7. Question Missing Spire reward diamonds

Firstly, I am trying to contact support to query why I did not receive the diamonds that I was awarded when the spire closed. However, I can't log in to support because it doesn't like my password which is a randomly generated one. I am playing on the app and there is no option to view the...
  8. Question Set buildings

Ok, thanks for that. When it states connected to the main hall I have assumed that simply means to a path but is it actually more specific? Is there any visual indication that you've got it right?
  9. Question Set buildings

When placing buildings that belong to a set, how can you tell that they are placed correctly? I am placing my Moonstone set and currently have 3 buildings but to all appearance they are not chained. All 3 are connected to a path. They are not contiguous. Any thoughts, please?
  10. Answered Portal tracks - separate or overlayed on existing paths?

Hi folks, I have just placed the dwarven portal. I understand that the various dwarven manufactories need to be connected via the portal tracks but do these need to be separate entities or can I place them over existing paths?
  11. Answered How do I find my troop numbers?

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I'm playing on an app on my android tablet
  12. Answered How do I find my troop numbers?

Hi guys, clearly we lose some troops in each fight but how can I find out how many I have left? I have some increase "instants" but I don't know when/whether I need to use them.