• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. BorisUr

Answered Advanced Scouts & Expansions

Is it necessary to understand that with ten provinces available, it will be easier to capture one province at a time after scouting (one after the other immediately after scouting), than to explore all ten, and then capture them all? :oops:
  2. BorisUr

Answered Advanced Scouts & Expansions

1.What else, besides the range, determines the strength of opponents when capturing provinces? 2.Does it depend on the level of the town hall or only on the head of research? 3.Also at tournaments or in the spire? o_O
  3. BorisUr

Answered Repetition of past events

You could offer the Magic Academy a recipe for universal evolving instants. This will solve all the problems and will endear players to the developers and managers of the Game.:cool:
  4. BorisUr

I understand perfectly well that developers and games-managers are primarily interested in donating money. But there is a responsibility, at least a moral one. If they include the ability to produce evolving buildings, they MUST provide for the possibility of their evolution. "You are forever...
  5. BorisUr

Thanks to this discussion, I see that my idea has supporters. And supporters offer specific solutions. I believe that it is quite possible to offer developers the synopsis of the scenario - with the introduction of the universal scroll of evolution into the GAME, with any probability of...
  6. BorisUr

Yes, you are right, the price is disproportionate. So there is no point in creating old evolving buildings in the Magic Academy. It is a pity that the developers of the Game, without supporting good achievements in the past, are going down a vicious path "microsoft".
  7. BorisUr

Please tell me whether past events will be repeated? My interest is that - you can create a building in the Magic Academy that has the ability to evolve. And there is nowhere to take the Instances for such an evolution. It turns out that by creating such a building we lose the possibility of its...