• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Kwiver

Search function (or filter) for Summonings

I have 37 pages of Summonings (I am sure lots of folks have a lot more) and it becomes impossible to find specific summonings. Either add a search bar please, or otherwise at least some sort of drop-down filter for example, event buildings, evolving buildings, Pop only, Culture only, Pop &...
  2. Kwiver

Hopefully no more chapters after Exile?

I am on Ch17 and like many of you I have been playing this game for many years now. I was wondering whether I am the only one who feels that they would actually like to finish Exiles and hopes that no more are added, just so that I can play the end-game that I have always wanted (namely to use...
  3. Kwiver

Companions currently have openings for some new family members

If you are someone quite active yet who just enjoys just having fun in Elvenar without too much pressure, then Companions is for you. Low on drama and very loyal, we are a mixed blend of more experienced and new players who all just love the game and enjoy helping each other out...