• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Setting production on multiple manufactories

It's an option to switch on. You don't HAVE TO do that. Same as with workshops. With the guest race factories, like you need 20 of them, it's a nightmare to relaunch production.
  2. Filtered Trader

The functionality on app doesn't seem to work by the way. It should screen the offers to "fair only" but often zero stars pop up. And there is still no sense of it as the offers are segregated by stars anyway.
  3. Inform App players about Browser-Version advantages

I remember that I found out early that PC version exists, though I was pretty sure I couldn't log to my mobile city and would have to create a new one. I discovered it by accident when there was a competition on forum that forced me to log in.
  4. Setting production on multiple manufactories

I just wanted to suggest the same. To be honest for a long while. Devs claim they aim at reducing clicking. This is simple and would definitely reduce chores. @Pauly7 yes, you're right. When I moved to PC I discovered it sucked even more than on mobile. Still on mobile it was already irritating...