• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Winter Set

Hi, No matter how I place this set - according to the set tab, or otherwise - I have 2 buildings that aren't correct. Tried uploading pics but told files too big ?? This day & age that shouldn't be an issue. (i'll try to find a way of making them smaller, though no idea what; be great if a...
  2. Answered Selling evolving buildings to craft them anew ...

Hi, I have searched this question, but didn't find my answer; I'm in Embassies Chapter and I have a Ch1 Festive May Tree and Ch Orcs Ever Blossom Sleigh. Yes, I can use RRS to upgrade them, though it will mean I need a lot of them, and evolving buildings are appearing in the crafting menu, so...
  3. Mana and seeds in the Spire

(Not the only member of my FS saying this): Would it be a possible consideration to remove Mana and divine seeds from the Spire's spirits' stealings... sorry; convinces? I am having to give up the Spire at the first instance of a spirit asking for Mana (today it's the second blue portal, and I...
  4. Why is fighting worse than when I first started?

Ok, first, I have autism and can get quite hot under the collar when I don't understand something, so I may come across very angry, and while I am frustrated and confused, I don't mean to be aggressive. Now; I am fed up with losing so many troops and goods. In the last tourney and Spire attempts...
  5. Sorcerer's Homecoming: Elusive Daily Exclusive

I realize it's free (actually, I do buy diamonds), I realize it's just a game... I had 3500 sorc's points... and it was the day for the Unexpected Morning... so, I thought, I should get a few with that many points! I only need 2, 3 would be nice and 4 would be very helpful. At the end of my...
  6. Cycle through builders and more feed.

Hello all, I cannot find any info previously regarding this, but would the devs consider a cycle through builders function, please? Often (believe it or not), with 3, I cannot locate them all, and if I'd like to speed one up, I try to find the soonest ending one if possible. Also, it's great to...
  7. Spell Frags and New Members.

Where, exactly, do new players at the end of Chapter 2 get spell frags from? And why 600 of the darn things? I believe there are a few quests in this event that ask for spell frags -and ONLY - spell frags. Good luck newbies. No Spire, they need what enchantment items they get in tourneys and...
  8. Impossible battles.

To the developers. Forgive me sounding frustrated & fed up; I am. I am not playing this game just to build and trade, I want to battle in the spire, join in the tournaments and complete provinces... I don't mind a challenge, but I DO mind total annihilation after training troops for 3 days and...