• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Ch XIII Amuni Building Layout Tip

I love the Egyptian-style buildings, myself :) Just entering this chapter on my Beta city, and this time I'm going slower through it, to concentrate KP into AWs. That said, I have 6 AWs queuing for upgrade as I lack SFs, and things to disenchant to get them. Going slowly, as Inno now intend for...
  2. Blessing of the Phoenix (new event)

Maybe I'll place it just for the Unurium.
  3. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

LadyCroft +1
  4. Closed | Archived Winter Set

It would have been very helpful, on the WIKI, to know that all bonuses don't unlock. I would not have wasted diamonds pursuing this set, had I known.
  5. Answered Selling evolving buildings to craft them anew ...

Hi again, I sold my low chapter Ever Blossom Sleigh to find it in the crafting menu the following day and I now have a Chapter 15 one. The other items I sold from inventory have all appeared as well. Now to sell my Chapter 1 Festive May Tree. Thanks :)
  6. Closed | Archived Winter Set

Thanks; I've contacted support... we'll see what they say.
  7. Closed | Archived Winter Set

Thanks. I'm quite happy for them to take back all the buildings and refund the diamonds I spent on 500 then 1000 keys... who do I put that to?
  8. Closed | Archived Winter Set

Hi, No matter how I place this set - according to the set tab, or otherwise - I have 2 buildings that aren't correct. Tried uploading pics but told files too big ?? This day & age that shouldn't be an issue. (i'll try to find a way of making them smaller, though no idea what; be great if a...
  9. Answered Selling evolving buildings to craft them anew ...

Hi, I have searched this question, but didn't find my answer; I'm in Embassies Chapter and I have a Ch1 Festive May Tree and Ch Orcs Ever Blossom Sleigh. Yes, I can use RRS to upgrade them, though it will mean I need a lot of them, and evolving buildings are appearing in the crafting menu, so...
  10. Barchanni's Donkey Shy!!

Please excuse my Royal thickness.. but how do you play this? Thank you
  11. Mana and seeds in the Spire

Yh... I mentioned my Dragon Abbey :) it's level 12. I just can't produce enough Mana to keep up with general play; I have no spells left (having used them to get Mana), and I'm playing catch up with my MA churning out spells to use for the DA to give me Mana.... so if they took Mana and seeds...
  12. Mana and seeds in the Spire

(Not the only member of my FS saying this): Would it be a possible consideration to remove Mana and divine seeds from the Spire's spirits' stealings... sorry; convinces? I am having to give up the Spire at the first instance of a spirit asking for Mana (today it's the second blue portal, and I...
  13. Why is fighting worse than when I first started?

Thanks, SkyRider.. I do like the Mountain Halls.. should I keep it at the level it's at for now to help with the level penalty for battles? AS I increase fighting AWs, surely I can risk a couple of no-fighting levels in that and Prosperity Towers.... A year ago, I imagined myself good at...
  14. Why is fighting worse than when I first started?

Thank you sooo much for your help. I've just lost a massive amount of silk in that dreaded Spire, and came away angry and with nothing to show for my wasted goods. Grrr.... I did place an expansion - someone asked -, and I replaced Maze with Abbey 2 days ago... Enar has gone, too... it was the...
  15. Why is fighting worse than when I first started?

Ok, first, I have autism and can get quite hot under the collar when I don't understand something, so I may come across very angry, and while I am frustrated and confused, I don't mean to be aggressive. Now; I am fed up with losing so many troops and goods. In the last tourney and Spire attempts...
  16. Sorcerer's Homecoming: Elusive Daily Exclusive

I tried all different beacons. I varied them as I was also hoping for mana and KP. Today I found the same with the Copper Dragons; I had 350 points and got all of 1. Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to get 14 more moves in to get the last set piece with 6 points remaining and whatever I get...
  17. Sorcerer's Homecoming: Elusive Daily Exclusive

I realize it's free (actually, I do buy diamonds), I realize it's just a game... I had 3500 sorc's points... and it was the day for the Unexpected Morning... so, I thought, I should get a few with that many points! I only need 2, 3 would be nice and 4 would be very helpful. At the end of my...
  18. Closed | Archived Mana loophole?

Shh... Just don't tell the devs or they'll be sure to patch that.
  19. spire reward change

I'd like to get some artefacts full stop. My Fire Phoenix has got to level 5 and my Stone Henge level 2. Now the Mermaid is out and I'll probably be lucky to get 1 artefact for that before they pull those, too. So, do I bother placing these space fillers if I'm not going to be able to evolve...