• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Pauly7

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Oh really? And there was me thinking they had finally seen sense and cut them down to once per quarter. My prediction is that almost no one will be competing for the next one.
  2. Pauly7

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

It is crazy what is possible with a very small city, plus a storm and aureate phoenix. My small city has done 1,000 bracelets in a prior adventure and that isn't FA orientated as it is on a footprint of about 4x5 squares. I guess the only limitations is the number of time boosters available.
  3. Pauly7

Adventure Info sought

There's probably more than one place, but I think you'll probably be able to find most of what you need on @Jackluyt 's Facebook Platinum Leaf page.
  4. Pauly7

It seems to be if you have more than 99 of that badge that you haven't collected, then it just puts up a +.
  5. Pauly7

Today I learned that an icon like this is a thing...
  6. Pauly7

volcano (switch)

It seems like the much less complicated option is - use a teleport spell.
  7. Pauly7

Enter key usage in the game

I agree. I find this to be particularly troublesome when I have a hundred workshops to delete and I have to keep going back to the confirm button with the mouse each time.
  8. Pauly7

Question Regarding the fountain that was supposed to be given out on 1st June 2-22

Oh, I see it. It snuck into the cupboard, but I didn't see it announce itself... I like it too!
  9. Pauly7

Expanded trading option

I often do a similar sort of thing, but mine go 4000, 8000, 16,000, 32,000, 64,000, etc.
  10. Pauly7

hide buildings

+1
  11. Pauly7

Production of Pet Food.

A bushel
  12. Pauly7

Pet Yeast

Don't pets explode when you feed them yeast?
  13. Pauly7

Blueprints

You should have, yes. It might be best to contact support if you think you are missing a prize.
  14. Pauly7

Enter key usage in the game

I just don't like having to accept that the prize is always awesome by clicking that button. There should be a other one labelled "meh".
  15. Pauly7

WE NEED MORE PET FOOD & SPELL FRAGMENTS! (please)

Same old song and dance is the right description, but nothing has changed since last time this was all explained to you.
  16. Pauly7

Question Fighting after Fourteen

I don't believe it is really debatable. I don't have the stats at my fingertips, but there is a lot of study in past threads. The effect of progression on tournament squad size has been calculated and documented by Minmax Gamer. As I understand it, there are no improvements, at least in chapter...
  17. Pauly7

If you want the most efficient way to do it then head straight for all the military upgrades in chapter 15. Once you have them, about halfway through the chapter, that is the best place to park and work on AWs etc.
  18. Pauly7

Yes, you are a chapter out. Chapter 15 is amazing and that is where all the major upgrades are. Everything after chapter 15 is only detrimental to your tournament / spire abilities, because there are no improvements that keep pace with the increasing difficulty.