• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Souki

Magic Highlands looking for new members

We still have room for one new member. You can join us directly.
  2. Souki

Magic Highlands looking for new members

We recently lost two members that have left the game for health reasons, and we are looking to fill our empty spaces. We are reaching 11 to 12 chests weekly in the tournament, and we are coming closer to the gold trophy in the spire. We have KP swaps implemented, and we are good at trading with...
  3. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

We still have two spots available. If you have problems with trading, join us. We are very good with trading goods up to and including sentient goods amongst our members. Please get in touch with Souki or asapasa in the game.
  4. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

We have two spots available. Our ideal candidate has marble and gems boosted. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our FS.
  5. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

Sadly we had to let go one of our members due to inactivity. We are now recruiting to replace them. Our targets are currently chest #12 in the tournament and we are coming closer to gold in the Spire of Eternity. The last FA we finished on 36th place. Our team has a great dynamic and everybody...
  6. Souki

Elvenar in PC - recheck the process for "Neighborly help"

When I was in the early chapters of Elvenar I used to think that helping those of my neighbours, that were not yet discovered by me, with their AWs to thank them for their visits, was a welcome help. Nowadays I know that every single FS is working 'hard' to eliminate those donors from the chest...
  7. Souki

Spire Of Eternity Rewards Discussion Thread

I just won a Moonstone Gate in the Spire :D. I have already a few in my city.
  8. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

We would like to replace 2 members that are gone inactive. We are now working on chest #11 in the tournaments and we achieve silver in the spire nearly every week. We think that with 2 more active members, no matter which chapter they are in, we can reach our goals even easier. If you are...
  9. Souki

Nicovelli is recruiting

We are still looking for active members. If you like doing Spire and Tournaments we would love you joining us. An ideal candidate has steel, planks, silk, scrolls and/or magic dust as boosted goods. We don't like low star trading and therefore are asking our members to trade with 2 stars, cross...
  10. Souki

The Watchful Winter Owl T4 production

I checked again, the bonus amount is light, so it is active, but nothing goes into my inventory when I am collecting.
  11. Souki

Well, my Watchful Winter Owl does not have increased T4 production nor does my Moon Bear. I also noticed that my Moongates do not give me the extra amount of Cosmic Bismuth. Does this has to do with the fact that I am in chapter 16?
  12. Souki

My owl is stage 10/chapter 15 and my timewarp increases sentient good production by 152%. My owl produces 9240 platinum per day.
  13. Souki

Nicovelli is looking for you

We are a friendly fellowship, we trade preferably with each other and we are doing daily visits. Once a month we are doing a dedicated tournament or a dedicate spire. This is when we manage to complete chest no. 10 in the tourney and with your help the gold trophy in the spire. We are looking...
  14. Souki

NICOVELLI - recruiting

We are looking for 2 new members that have steel boosted. Your level does not matter. We do regularly bronze reward in the Spire of Eternity and 10 chests in our monthly dedicated tournaments.
  15. Souki

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

The task to craft a good amount of all 3 types of goods does not include the sentient goods. In the Fellowship Adventure, they counted for the badges as well. Could you please look into this?
  16. Souki

Discussion Temporary Change in Spire Schedule, Gate Timer and Reward Adjustments

I had no problem with the timer of the gates but with the amount of diamonds spent when I needed an additional round of offering goods. Perhaps when I will be higher level I will be able to fight more but atm I am depending on negotiations. My fellowship only reaches the bronze tropy anyway. I...
  17. Souki

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

You open a chest which you paid 161 candies for and wow, you receive 500 candies! Yay, you feel so lucky about it. You work through the quests and every now and then, you get another 500 additional candies or 200 of them. Lucky, aren't you? No, you are not really lucky. You do the quest that...
  18. Souki

Are you really lucky?

You open a chest which you paid 161 candies for and wow, you receive 500 candies! Yay, you feel so lucky about it. You work through the quests and every now and then, you get another 500 additional candies or 200 of them. Lucky, aren't you? No, you are not really lucky. You do the quest that...
  19. Souki

Discussion Summer Solstice

Far too many quests that take 1 or even 2 days to complete. Is this a game for rich players that can afford to buy diamonds on a daily basis? I did like these events in the past, but this one is destroying the hope to complete the quests in time from the very first day on. You certainly are...