• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Training Grounds vs Mercenary Camp troops

Best for light melee enemies: Orc Warrior or Frog? - Orc Warrior Best for light ranged enemies: Orc Strategist or Drone Rider? - Orc Strats when there´s not mage around, contrary case Drone Rider. Best for mage enemies: Cerberus or Ranger? - Ranger Best for heavy melee enemies: Dryad or Blossom...
  2. Ancient Wonders - a bit unfair.

You can do very little, InnoGames has taken a firm decision about this new change... They won´t take back this thing, they are as they are. I also don´t like this btw.
  3. Runeshard Changes

This new change devaluate completely Knowledge Points, like hard... Now in any fellowship KPs from Tourney, MA. and instants from event chests and Fellow AWs, are less important, super less important. In the past KP was very important for many reasons, and the proper use of it was one of the...
  4. Runeshard Changes

You can´t say something like this, even if this feeling is shared for caring players that like myself spent hours and hours to upgrade at the maximum his AWs, cause then "some" people jump over you to tell you: "we would have leave the game if Inno wouldn´t have made this change", "you´re just...
  5. Runeshard Changes

@Silmaril Could you tell us if this new lock thing is in fact directed to punish KP hunters ?
  6. Runeshard Changes

I have been in this game only 2 years and I have all my fighting AWs in the maximum level needed to be efficient (several at the 35th level, some at the 31th level), how is it you that have been playing around 5 years and that confessed you´ve been doing occasionally KP hunting, don´t having any...
  7. Runeshard Changes

It´s not about money (in contrary case many of my suggestions would have been placed since these suggestions would have give Inno lot of money, and many players that we actually have contributed with money would have been taken in consideration for past changes). Big gaming industries need to...
  8. Discrepancies in some fights...

The mechanics and logic about it I have to be sincere, I don´t know, the only thing I know is that in fact, my blossom mages with that boost of +290% have always killed those ancient orcs with two hits or at least almost kill them (with a very low HP). In game, when I just clicked attack, my...
  9. Runeshard Changes

LOL, so you´ll be quitting for something that a week ago didn´t existed? Do you know that you were playing for years with a value of 0 (zero) kp per shard? Players have leaved this game by measures that are far more unfair than just decreasing the value of something that some days ago was...
  10. Runeshard Changes

I didn´t like these changes, it is too much KP, it mainly benefit long time gamers that didn´t had their AWs fully upgraded. It would have been cool the shards were 3 KP for domestic use and 5kp for donating to your fellows AWs. Oh and this new feature penalize KP hunters, looks like Inno at the...
  11. Discrepancies in some fights...

As I said above, this is a not that isolated case, I have found several discrepancies relating low damage in the attack of my units and/or their proper effects, the problem is, one can´t record them in time or just don´t have time to do it, but definetely these are not 1 of 1000, and more like 1...
  12. Discrepancies in some fights...

That is hard to catch, starting with the fact we´re not recording all and every single fight, those crazy things occurs suddenly.
  13. Discrepancies in some fights...

I´m aware of those so annoying and sudden low damage attacks of my units, one can deal with them and these can make the game more interesting to play. The situation with the fight I have just described is totally a more isolated case ( not that isolated since I have found many crazy things that...
  14. Discrepancies in some fights...

Hi, what´s the logic and sense that a blossom mage of three stars (***) hits a brutal ancient orc (***) dealing him around 30,000 of damage and THEN another blossom mage (***) hits that same unit again causing him just the half of the damage, around 14k damage, not killing this enemy unit at the...
  15. Surplus Rune Shards can be swapped for Knowledge Points - now in Beta

Write right my name buddy, cause I could really post here some good and funnier nicknames to you. Moderation @Herodite @Solanix, CrazyWizard has wrote in purpose my nickname wrong, could you please verify it for yourself and edit it in consecuense, or in contrary case I will assume everybody...
  16. Surplus Rune Shards can be swapped for Knowledge Points - now in Beta

The second line is ALL I was asking for, nothing else, and what you did wrote was not clear and more confusing to me. In fact this what you AT THE END has replied, hekata explained it to me in a smoother and clearer manner.
  17. Surplus Rune Shards can be swapped for Knowledge Points - now in Beta

So this device is also a limiting KP hunting thing, lol, Inno really took lot of work behind this "sensational" new shard to kp update. With what you and many other people here telling me, if I add little portions of KP here and there of around 1 to 5 kp in many players AWs, and those little...
  18. Surplus Rune Shards can be swapped for Knowledge Points - now in Beta

I don´t care, you can block me, easy peazzy, in fact in my point of viewing you´re more a troll and much more unpleasant to read than me. and what facts and data are you talking about, the one that presents that all the time is me lmao!
  19. Surplus Rune Shards can be swapped for Knowledge Points - now in Beta

Thank you for explaining me this, I don´t have an account in beta to test that new kp limit trigger so I was afraid it was applied to own AWs.
  20. Surplus Rune Shards can be swapped for Knowledge Points - now in Beta

Oh god. So if I´ve got in stock 6000kp, with this new dictatorial device I won´t be able to spend all that in my own AWs in a period of 2-3 days? The players will be now forced to use any form of KP exchanging/swapping method to transfer each other all their KP in stock or in shards from now on...