• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Jackluyt

'Lucky Little Fin' questline event, in Beta server

Values for a player in Chapter XII I do the Hoop calculations for those who are interested in math; there are other methods out there that might give different results.
  2. Jackluyt

Stages 1-4 have a 33% drop rate Stages 5-7 have a 25% drop rate Stages 8-9 have a 25% drop rate for the first 3; 5% and 20% for the other two This is what a player would get in chapter XIX:
  3. Jackluyt

The new event started in Beta! Full event information is available here in an easy-to-open format, in the process of being updated right now: https://tinyurl.com/2685k5sv You are welcome to share this document with friends.
  4. Jackluyt

The Seahorse Hoops are back! The most anticipated sporting event of Elvenar is about to start once again, bringing new experiences and challenges never seen before! Rufus, our dear friend and the biggest fan of the Elvarian Games, has asked to meet with us to watch the spectacular games of this...
  5. Jackluyt

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

The new event starts on Wednesday, in Beta Server. Once we know more, I will be posting our usual event summary with quest, prizes and lots of screenshots, which you are welcome to share with friends. Watch this space!
  6. Jackluyt

Naturally Amazing

Quest competition? I would like to compliment the designers on how well the events have improved over the years! The technical production remains excellent; player suggestions have been adopted to make the event screen more user friendly, and the new quest set does not have all the game...
  7. Jackluyt

New round of Fellowship Adventures

I just updated our FA Master File, with particular reference to the 'individual balancing' section, which really works very well - we finished second in Beta using that only, with zero fuss, bother, bickering or drama. All comments and suggestions to improve the file would be very welcome...
  8. Jackluyt

Fellowship Adventures May-June 2022

The new Fellowship Adventures has started in Beta Server. Other than the prizes, the event looks identical to the type G we had in March. Full details are here...
  9. Jackluyt

Fellowship Adventures May-June 2022

A new round of Fellowship Adventures starts on Thursday 12th May in Beta Server. I will post full details here, once we know more.
  10. Jackluyt

Beginner's Guide to Elvenar

If you do two pages of the Spire, it will not be long before you have six Magic Workshops which will give far more than 8 ordinary ones. If you do lots of Tournament every week up to round 2, you will have plenty of Power of Persuasion Instants and can feed several of your workshops every day...
  11. Jackluyt

Naturally Amazing

All the event information is available here: https://tinyurl.com/46uh8kbp This document does not require any special program to open and copy from it, and you are welcome to share it with your friends and fellowship. Note that there may be differences in the Live Version, compared to the one we...
  12. Jackluyt

New 'Naturally Amazing' event in Beta Server

As luck would have it, it just repeated today! - on Day 15. :cool: :)
  13. Jackluyt

The new 'Naturally Amazing' questline event has started in Beta - full information can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/46uh8kbp Note that the Beta version recorded in this note may not be exactly the same as the one that comes to Live Worlds. You are welcome to share this link with friends...
  14. Jackluyt

'Naturally Amazing' Here is the Announcement!! https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/naturally-amazing.17664/
  15. Jackluyt

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Release Notes version 1.151 Dear Humans and Elves, We have updated Elvenar Beta to version 1.151! Today's update includes the following content: Balancing For the Grounds of the Orc Strategist and the Bumblebee Stables culture output was slightly reduced and unit production output was...
  16. Jackluyt

The new 'Naturally Amazing' event starts in Beta Server at 11 a.m. German CEST on Thursday (5 a.m. EST). I will post full event details here, soon after it starts - watch this space. Our event notes are free for everyone to use, and are in a format that can be opened on an ordinary PC without...
  17. Jackluyt

Dawn of the Phoenix

Even if you don't get it fully evolved, there is a good chance that you will be able to craft the artifacts in a RSK (Reward Selection Kit)in future events. This time, for example, you can use 2 new phoenix artifacts to craft the Tome of Phoenix, which contains all kinds of previous Phoenix...
  18. Jackluyt

Dawn of the Phoenix

The new questline event starts April 5th Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/2p9dbfb9 You are welcome to share with friends and fellowship. This file does not need Facebook or any other special program; you can view it on any PC. Note that this information comes from the Beta version -...
  19. Jackluyt

Dawn of the Phoenix

Hi anonglitch! There is no start date - which I presume would be April 5th? Also the video link is broken. Thanks for keeping us informed!! :)