• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Ancient Wonders New AW - Tower of Fragments

AW Tower of Fragments (or whatever), that gives spell fragments (up to Inno to decide how many and how often). Second effect: Decreases countdown timer in Spire on Magic Barriers.
  2. Seasonal greetings

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! May 2022 be prosperous and joyous for all of us!
  3. New Game Features Catch a Snowman Mini game

For the duration of Winter Magic event, a little snowman would randomly appear on outskirts of our cities and stay in the same spot for, let's say 1 hour. You have 1 hour to find it and click on it. Possible rewards are: big time booster, pet food, troop boosting building or troop instant. This...
  4. New Game Features Christmas Tree + Fireworks

Inspired by @Silly Bubbles on Winter Magic 2021 discussion thread :). Diamond purchase (for a reasonable prize): A beautiful X-mas tree + Fireworks Cannon, both expiring buildings, lasting for the duration of the Winter Magic event. Once a day we would collect a present from the X-mas tree. The...
  5. Other Chapter 19 - Ascended Trades

A message for Elvenar developers in connection to EN3 server: My current stock of Aerosols is 206K and rising (running 2 manus with MM spells). I desperately need Wax, which is the rarest A2 on EN3 server. Only 1 person is offering Wax in exchange for Ingots, which is the rarest A1. On EN2...
  6. Neighbors Neighbourly Help Improved

I would like to see an improvement to Neighbourly Help as follows: We would have an icon of neighbourly help next to scouting, for example. By clicking on it, the window would open with 3 tick boxes: Builder, Culture, Main Hall. Underneath there would be a green button “Help”. So, we would tick...
  7. Ultimate Power in chapter 19 to give, well.... the ultimate power

Currently Ultimate Power in chapter 19 research gives a portrait, but if it gave lowering of tournament & spire squad size instead, it would be such an attractive option. I believe, that it would make players that don't want to progress in the game since tournament formula changed, to...
  8. Improvements to FS messaging system

I would like to see some improvements to FS messaging system. My idea is to give AM an opportunity to "star" some FS threads, that we would like to keep. For example, we have a few threads, like Tournament and spire help and tips, that we would like to be a permanent feature and not to disappear...
  9. Fellowship Adventure - Pit Suggestion

I think that pit time is the most hated part of this game for many players. I propose to change pit to a simple badge dumping facility, where we could get 5 points for each Bracelet, Arcane Residue, Statue, Necklace and Blacksmith and 3 points for any other badge. I'm sure that this is not that...