• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. 'The Forbidden Ruins' questline event - started in Beta Jan 2022

I usually go for the 2 most expensive beacons, because they have the best filler prizes and a possibility to score some extra event currency. Even if I am not lucky with extra currency, at least I'm happy with things that I get from those beacons.
  2. 'The Forbidden Ruins' questline event - started in Beta Jan 2022

*sarcasm on* We are so fortunate to have you here with us, what would we do without you... Your words, not mine lol. *sarcasm off* There is no need to react so aggressively to Jack's post, he merely expressed his thoughts. Based on the fact that many people really hate FAs, it would be an...
  3. blueprints in spire

Please don't take notice of some unfriendly comments here, some people feel that it's their duty to ridicule any generous additions to the game, that we are asking for. It's not like such things would be implemented by Inno tomorrow, I wish those guys would just relax.
  4. 'The Forbidden Ruins' questline event - started in Beta Jan 2022

Not really a "stretch of imagination ", but an educated guess and it looks like that Jack was right .
  5. Ancient Wonders New AW - Tower of Fragments

@Herodite: What criteria has to be satisfied in order for an idea/suggestion to be passed on to developers, please?
  6. Ancient Wonders New AW - Tower of Fragments

AW Tower of Fragments (or whatever), that gives spell fragments (up to Inno to decide how many and how often). Second effect: Decreases countdown timer in Spire on Magic Barriers.
  7. 'The Forbidden Ruins' questline event - started in Beta Jan 2022

Well, giving us an opportunity to get missing artifacts only during the FA, is essentially "twisting our arm". I, for one, absolutely hate, hate, hate FAs and I know of 48 other people that feel about them exactly the same way. I would be thrilled if we never got them ever again.
  8. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

My BTG is level 16. I produce 361 creatures of the night and 237 creatures of the light in each of breeding facilities. In portal level 3, I produce 93 of ultimate creatures per slot. I have 10 techs to unlock still and my calculations came to over 100 days. I am not going to use any time...
  9. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

I just made approximate calculations and it looks like that I will finish chapter 19 in early May of 2022. I have 10 more techs to do (I'm counting only the ones that need settlement goods) and Oh dear God! why would you make chapters so boring and tedious??? It's not like we gain anything cool...
  10. Seasonal greetings

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! May 2022 be prosperous and joyous for all of us!
  11. KP Swap Threads vs Chest Matching (Net0)

Because in Net0 not that many AWs are upgraded everyday. If you have 1 person upgrading AW per day, that's max 8 chests = 8 people will be able to use their free KP. As I mentioned before, Net0 is a very slow system and even in a very active FS, it's highly unlikely that 4 AWs can be upgraded...
  12. KP Swap Threads vs Chest Matching (Net0)

Most members in both of my FSs are using KP swap threads, so daily free KP are just incorporated into normal daily use of KP threads. A couple of people, that don't use KP threads, are swapping free kp between themselves.
  13. New Game Features Catch a Snowman Mini game

LOL, are you a fortune teller, how can you possibly know what I always think??? No, you will not get that like, because you didn't put forward an idea or suggestion.... and you are out to get me :P
  14. New Game Features Catch a Snowman Mini game

Agreement would translate into "Like" firstly, then any kind of comment would be considered as either humorous, or complementary, or whatever else you want it to be. Comment without "Like " on ideas & suggestions, can be considered as dismissive, or criticising, in other words, not good.
  15. Frustration (ch. 19)

This is a moot point: if someone has the money to spend - then they probably would, but they will start hating the game. If someone doesn't have the money - they, most probably quit. The key is to capitalise on a good festive mood, as all retailers do during holidays. Creating a great festive...
  16. New Game Features Catch a Snowman Mini game

@Pauly7 , any snarky comments here?
  17. New Game Features Christmas Tree + Fireworks

I like my tree to stay until 15th of January, because we had an Old New Year (celebrated the night from 13th to 14th), which was a New Year from the old calendar. Anyway, my post said that it would be an expiring building, lasting for the duration of event, or you @Pauly7 , read only the title?
  18. Fellowship Progression

"Reset all" button is too close to the "Close" perks tab button. Please, can we have it moved to the opposite side of the tab?
  19. New Game Features Catch a Snowman Mini game

For the duration of Winter Magic event, a little snowman would randomly appear on outskirts of our cities and stay in the same spot for, let's say 1 hour. You have 1 hour to find it and click on it. Possible rewards are: big time booster, pet food, troop boosting building or troop instant. This...