• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. gathsdell

Question Moonstone Library

maybe you'll get lucky in the spire whilst you wait for the pwers that be :-//
  2. gathsdell

real Elvenar

Have you ever wished for an FS that is real?An "old school"FS rejuvenated? than join with us in The White Dragons !! We are currently making sweeping changes and we welcome new and motivated players. For us Young blood, old blood, The only requiset is passion and a love for -Elvenar.If this...
  3. gathsdell

hover in army camp

I still believe that having a hover for the army camp tab in training camps is a solid and valid idea. It is cumbersome to have to click back and forth when deciding which troops one needs to train.Most other things have a hover option I don't understand why this does not!! Just an idea
  4. gathsdell

Looking for Fellowship

ohh wait a moment I'm not mage in that world so if your interested send a message to our archmage Maria711 I'll let her know you'll be writing.DON't just press apply please.
  5. gathsdell

Looking for Fellowship

ahh I got you send me a message Gathsdell with the FS The White Dragons. could be you find a good home with us!!
  6. gathsdell

Looking for Fellowship

hey Indigoo which world are you in?
  7. gathsdell

Quest

hey gypsy check out unfair odds in general discussion to see your not alone !!
  8. gathsdell

unfair odds

Hang in there Traveler, it will get easier!! the game is worth it the first newbie city is rough I know!! but it will get better.Don't let certain imperfections in the system get you down!!
  9. gathsdell

World down?

good one Pauly hahahahahahao_O
  10. gathsdell

unfair odds

This all is exactly my point yes perhaps there are ways around impossible fights,however the option offered is not only uncomfortable but rather difficult. as we know. Yep I have other bigger cities but as has been stated what about the start up first time player WITH ONLY 1 small city.Most...
  11. gathsdell

unfair odds

yep guess that's the solution or in 3 or 4 more researsh blocks I'll have 2 squad upgrades that shoul help
  12. gathsdell

unfair odds

yea I know it's just frustrating beating my head against the wall :-)) guess I should have crafted PF even if I don't have a pet just to have on hand!!
  13. gathsdell

unfair odds

hmm yes good thought just I don't have pets so never bothered to craft pet food. I guess if it comes up twice I'll do that
  14. gathsdell

unfair odds

I have a major complaint with this event!! It's the fight and win encounters,in my smallest city I am now frozen in the event as it is IMPOSSIBLE to win the 4 fight and win encounters I have literaly run my troops down to 0. It's that the squad sizes are too disproportionate and I can't win..won...
  15. gathsdell

Open I have encountered an anomily between the wiki building size and acttuality

ok I´ll check it out except how does one do that? heheeh sorry not so tech savy
  16. gathsdell

Open I have encountered an anomily between the wiki building size and acttuality

actualy I've been checking and ALL of them are messed up steel marble gems all the building progression charts are off at least when I go to wiki all of them are off on the chapters and when they change size/shape
  17. gathsdell

hmm won't let me send screen shot in support,well let me know if there is anywhere else you'd like me to try.check back later. All you need to do is go wiki in one of your elf worlds go to the chart can't miss it. Happy to help in some way at least,Please free always to contact me directly I'm...
  18. gathsdell

oops you said to support one sec I'll try there
  19. gathsdell

it's in Elves and it won't let me send the screen shot says it's too big if you wish I can send it somewhere else. but the glitch is in Elves,on the crystal description page,on the building progression chart. All the chapters are messed up doesn't state ch.1,2 jumps right to third than skips...
  20. gathsdell

Roads contingent to MH

yes TY the word is contiguous it was late when I wrote it hehe abd yes that is what I mean buildings that touch the MH.