• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. BlueBlou

Changes to Spire Rewards - BETA

One must also read very carefully about what exactly is going to be removed from the cycle. Usually it is just the two times new for one time old.
  2. BlueBlou

The Misty Forest event

I think you are missing the point, @Sir Derf , the alternative is not doable. Inno has sometimes listened to requests about undoable quests. This is something that should be put on that list. Both parts of that quest combination in my opinion. 1. Not everybody has blue, green or yellow...
  3. BlueBlou

The Misty Forest event

The using of pet food is not a good choice for a quest. The using of 2x pet food is a doubly bad choice. Pet food are scarce! And I do have cities where it is impossible to fight and win in Encounters.
  4. BlueBlou

Badly behaved players

They can still mail you, although you can’t see what they wrote. Still upsetting in my opinion as you know they still wrote to you. Would be better if you never see their mail again in the mail system.
  5. BlueBlou

Improved Sell Feature for the App

Very confusing I would say. If today was the 1st of April, I would say they are having a joke on us ..
  6. BlueBlou

Question Sentient Goods v Standard Goods

Seeing as we can teleport buildings now, you can play around with how many of what you have in your town and how many you need to be able to do what you need to do. If you look at the production numbers, you will see what is not worth producing. Takes a bit of time to get used to not to tap on...
  7. BlueBlou

NEED A RANT

Strange, mine never does that. I wonder if it is different for different devices.
  8. BlueBlou

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

FA - Oct 2021 Hall of fame: Top 25
  9. BlueBlou

No, it was different previously. Also had to rebuild far too many upgraded roads now to my liking. Costly! Even though I know I might delete by accident, it still happens that I am in sell mode when I want to move a piece of road. I can also not see if I get any refunds if I do sell a piece...
  10. BlueBlou

I think I prefer the old way. I play both app and browzer and I liked the app old version better. I am right handed, like most people, so the sell button should be on the left and not the right. I want to move buildings around more than I want to sell it, so therefor the move function should...
  11. BlueBlou

1KP invaders

I believe they play a game I call kp hunting, perhaps more like kp fishing for higher returns than they put in. This in turn usually leads to a second game of trying to get the 1 kp donators off the list of actually getting any rewards. You are far too nice to even consider returning 1 kp...
  12. BlueBlou

Spire of Eternity difficulty changes

Yes, there is a change in the star rating of opponents you see when you hit certain chapters. Just ask Laurelin what she experienced when she got to chapter 8. So although the formulas don’t change, I do believe players when they say they hit a more difficult time. This should become...
  13. BlueBlou

Ok guys, was there suppose to be sound with the video as I could hear nothing and could not really determine what is happening except for some road pieces disappearing? Lol, this lead me to have a closer look at the residences in what seems to be a beginner city, but the residences are from a...
  14. BlueBlou

Martial Monastery

What to do with your kp? One option is to just let it pile up, or you can give it away to others that actually want it.
  15. BlueBlou

Open Panda bear evolving instants missing

Are you talking red panda bear or black and white panda bear?
  16. BlueBlou

Martial Monastery

I am not a fast upgrader, but my view is that the martial monastery benefits all the troops and therefor worth getting the kp. Calculating tipping points of where it will make a major difference, nah, not even going to try that.
  17. BlueBlou

Question Making Troops

You can train more troops at a time by building armories, or more armories. Also upgrade your armories. The number of troops you can train with just a barracks is minimal. You also need to keep an eye on your Squad Size, which will increase with every Squad size upgrade you do. The number...
  18. BlueBlou

Moonstone Library Changes just announced in Beta

Has anyone checked the quantity of goods that the moonstone library now gives? I did for the chapter 3 levels and the amount of t1 they are getting, is less than the equivalent t2 previously received, if said t1 is traded for t2. Only plus side, a moonstone library will now contribute to half...