• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. kimkimkim

Question Building relocation

right now we have a teleport spell that can be won in the Spire that allows you to teleport buildings into storage ...... once you reach chapter 3 you will be able to play the Spire and start winning some of these
  2. kimkimkim

NEED A RANT

not completely alone ;)
  3. kimkimkim

New Game Features Announcement of Chatbox or Member Enter

total silence to keep my sanity
  4. kimkimkim

Please stop playing multiple sounds while multiple manufactories are started

you can always shut the sound off via the cog wheel at the bottom of screen
  5. kimkimkim

Discussion Upcoming New Features!

coin instants, supply instants, portal profits and I'm sure something else are usually in the middle slot
  6. kimkimkim

Discussion Upcoming New Features!

the new recipes are in the middle slot edit - the new recipes are in both the 2nd and 3rd slot.....the CC for 40 VV is in slot 2 and the CC for 10 VV is in slot 3
  7. kimkimkim

Question Strategy for going into Dwarves

I wouldn't worry about your points falling cuz as you further progress in the chapters and as those upgrades continue, those points will start to sky rocket....it will be difficult in the beginning to find the right balance for you but with the help of your fellowship it shouldn't be hard...be...
  8. kimkimkim

Question Strategy for going into Dwarves

Well I just took a peek and from an outsider's point of view....I would cut your manufactories in half, same for your armories....doing that would help you gain your pop back in which you can then sell a couple more residences.....but this is just me, I play at a minimalist way anyhow
  9. kimkimkim

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Is this an option that all members of a fellowship will see or will it be just for the Archmages to see....
  10. kimkimkim

ALL 4 1 & 1 4 ALL

Thank you for checking us out, our 1 spot available has just been filled....keep on the lookout!
  11. kimkimkim

Question Booster Spells

SMH
  12. kimkimkim

Question Booster Spells

These are all great answers provided you even have any time boosts in storage....if not you gonna need to make some in the magic academy first, then you will be able to use them on buildings
  13. kimkimkim

Question Is there a way to play the same game on two platforms?

you want to get in touch with InnoGames support which you will find by clicking the gear icon while in game....hope that helps
  14. kimkimkim

and I suggest not using the FB login, too many people have had issues with it....get in touch with support to help you set up an account using an email address instead
  15. kimkimkim

yes you can play your same city on 2 different platforms......you need to ensure you are signing into the correct server when using the laptop......check the flag symbol up by your login information to make sure it is the International flag and not something else
  16. kimkimkim

ALL 4 1 & 1 4 ALL

lol @Gargon667 , we have millions as well but thanx for the offer.....I really need steel and dust so that's the boost combination I would be looking for hence scrolls would have to be a part of it
  17. kimkimkim

ALL 4 1 & 1 4 ALL

1 Spot has just opened up in this amazing fellowship overseen by yours truly....I'm searching for someone with steel, scrolls and dust.....message me, kimkimkim, in game if you are interested.....check out our overview before messaging thank you
  18. kimkimkim

Chook Food

he means where we can craft the spells......cuz technically they do not consider it an enchantment even though it is under the enchantment slot
  19. kimkimkim

Question shrine of champions or chumps

Unurium decays by 10% every night.....Orcs do not
  20. kimkimkim

Question shrine of champions or chumps

personally I would build it for the free troops (look like orc warriors) that it gives every 3 hours plus you also get orcs with every tournament point you make but it's ultimately your decision......if you're doing fine without it now then don't build it