• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. alsael

Open Tourney bug?

I believe this is a bug?I finish(cater) this tourney province,but it shows as "open".This happens not all the time but sometimes
  2. alsael

Quests

If I see another "produce x amount of goods" quest,I will go on strike:)
  3. alsael

Open server error

Thanks for the reply.Yep,clearing cache did the job:cool:
  4. alsael

Open server error

Just getting this on pc version
  5. alsael

What is the point of Squad Size upgrades these days ?

You forget a parameter:the bigger your training squads,the longer it takes to train,so that is a plus for those players who don't log in every other hour to manage their city,so the military buildings do not remain idle for too long :)
  6. alsael

Event buildings

A lot of event buildings gives goods as a bonus production.Why not make them more flexible by giving us the option to decide which good we want the building to produce?
  7. alsael

Phoenix buldings

Thanks guys,nothing to do but waiting then....
  8. alsael

Phoenix buldings

no one knows? :(
  9. alsael

Phoenix buldings

Are the 3 old phoenix base buildings still craftable?Because I want to craft the storm one and I have been waiting for ever...(I checked my inventory,not there)
  10. alsael

Fs stronghold

This is an old idea of mine,which I post again for consideration.It is time for every fs to have it's own stronghold.A place where technologies can be further expanded,giving bonuses to all members.Alll members can contribute kps to research stronghold tech.There are so many things you can add...
  11. alsael

Looking for fellowship

I have sent you pm in game:)
  12. alsael

Age of elves

1 seat available!
  13. alsael

Open Gruff Orc Warrior Missing

Now there are more missing than just a couple of icons(you can reload game to fix this ,but still it is annoying)
  14. alsael

optional squad size upgrades

You can keep your optional SS for event quests-research a tech- :)
  15. alsael

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

so,guys,is it safe to research optional ss now?or wait a bit longer?
  16. alsael

Answered Is this correct?

I see this on the upgrade tab-only culture upgrade.Is this correct?
  17. alsael

The Spire Library

These 2 wonders are for a specific purpose.For those of us who care about leaderboards.Maybe the one that gives you free troops is a bit more useful,but still there are far better wonders to upgrade....
  18. alsael

Invasions on Wonders

maybe the solution would be to make it optional. Put an all/fs button to the wonder:all-everyone will be allowed to donate kps, fs: only fs members are allowed to donate kp to that wonder The owner of the wonder can decide the option he wants
  19. alsael

New AW

Now with the release of the military production buildings,a good idea for a future chapter wonder would be a % reduction to the supplies needed for training troops
  20. alsael

You know you've played too much Elvenar...

I will hire an archeologist to search for artifacts :cool: Indiana Jones?Nah,he will probabl;y sell them to a museum :p