• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Zaapps

Relic boost info in Magic Academy while crafting Relics.

Hi Elvenar Team, Would it be possible to add an info regarding relic boost in the Magic Academy when you point a relic that can be crafted. If the item that is to be crafted is a building then you show a very detailed info on the building but if its a relic then a popup info is shown which...
  2. Zaapps

Blueprints should appear under Inventory > Instants

You define it as extremely rare so may be on top bar like how diamonds are shown now.
  3. Zaapps

Option to cancel Scouting

Oh ok, thank you for the updates @anonglitch . Guess will have to wait and hope this will be taken up in future.
  4. Zaapps

If cancel is currently not an option then will it be possible to consider pausing a current scouting and also maybe starting a new one. At a time only one active scouting can be done.
  5. Zaapps

Thats sad. Hope they will consider in the future. Am sure it will only make the game and gaming exp better. Thank you for the reply, @herodite Also a BIG thanks and bow for all my elven mates who supported the suggestion with their very valuable +1s and likes, rock on Cheers!!!
  6. Zaapps

Hi Elvenar Team, Would it be possible to provide an option to cancel scouting too. Currently there is option only use Diamonds or Speed/Time spells once a scouting begins but an option to cancel would be nice too. - Like if I change my mind and want to scout another province instead. - It...
  7. Zaapps

Answered Air Traders set

Oh ok. Thank you @Pauly7. I tried to arrange the buildings like in the set but missed a cue there. Both the Harbour Market and the Food Stand is supposed have a set of empty spaces beside them but I put both these buildings towards the far left in the arrangement. Now all the buildings show...
  8. Zaapps

Answered Air Traders set

Hi Elvenars mates, I just tried adding in all the Air Traders Quest building sets to my world. In two of the buildings the last benefit does not show as active. Could you help me out here please? This is the complete set that I have placed. But the Food stand benefit shows like this. The...
  9. Zaapps

Closed | Archived Issue with Culture Bonus

Wow, I got to show this comment to my wife!!!
  10. Zaapps

Navigating around city with arrow keys

Thank you. Will certainly keep my fingers crossed. Cheers!!!
  11. Zaapps

Actually its like this. Since the starting of the Voyager event my cultural building have been replaced with the goodies that you offer with the event. The building are adjusted so that the Culture bonus always stays at 125% and as the neighbor help arrives it goes up to 160 or 170%. So even if...
  12. Zaapps

Not sure of that I try to check that out today. But when I start playing its opened in a separate chrome window. Since the voyager event is on am not sure of the idle part I believe its continuously kept the game busy. But as mentioned in my original post the notification alert shows having...
  13. Zaapps

Hi, I have started seeing this issue recently maybe since about 2 or 3 days back. This occurs on PC desktop browser window and I am using chrome browser. After a neighbor help has been received for a Culture building the visual display on the top bar does not get updated i.e the cloud and sunny...
  14. Zaapps

Hi, Additional request to the above one. 1. Can the keyboard navigation be added to the research screen as well i.e left and right keys to scroll. 2. Also to scroll the Ancient Secret help window can left and right keyboard keys be added? Thanks.
  15. Zaapps

Hi, Would it be possible to navigate around ones own city or around neighbor's or other player's city with the keyboard arrows keys like how the world map can be navigated with the arrows keys? This would make many thing simple and also avoid issues like accidentally or unintentionally clicking...