• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. MagicTasha

Open Panda bear evolving instants missing

to eveolve you need the instants which you can find out how many you have by checking the inventory. mine we re not added.
  2. MagicTasha

1KP invaders in wonders

:)
  3. MagicTasha

1KP invaders in wonders

What I really would like is the option of accepting or rejecting the 1kp from another FS. And although my messages have been redacted not to show the FS in question I complained about, there is more than 1 player from the same FS doing it. At least it would be nice if the developers too into...
  4. MagicTasha

Block Player Option

Yes other fellowships do that too, and we do keep an eye all the time to kick the hunters out. Its frustrating. We don't mind helping out, but this is not a nice way of playing the game.
  5. MagicTasha

Block Player Option

Why dont Fellowships put 10 in so that it is a fair claim to a chest?
  6. MagicTasha

1KP invaders in wonders

We dont put 1kp, we are not stingy. Stingy is having a city which is highly ranked, being part of a high ranked fellowship and trying to get a chest at another fellowship with 1kp. That is stingy.
  7. MagicTasha

1KP invaders in wonders

hey are getting in the way that we have to take care. And thats annoying.
  8. MagicTasha

1KP invaders

My fellowship ranks 35 when not playing FA. We keep getting players from a High ranking fellowship. I wrote to a couple of them, one was nice, we agreed we can swap kp as long as it is 10 or more. The other one continues, and now, more of their players are trying their luck with 1KP. I find it...
  9. MagicTasha

Block Player Option

Just sent a message with the same request. My invaders are coming from the same fellowship, which is High Ranking. Its not a nice way to get chests. I would like to suggest that perhaps the chests would go only to players within the fellowship. This way they can put as many KPs they like.
  10. MagicTasha

1KP invaders in wonders

Am getting silly 1KP invaders on my AW. I would like an option to be able to kick these non sporty players out. They all come from the same fellowship, they all have big cities, and it s a disgrace to try to take advantage like that.
  11. MagicTasha

I want to do that, but where? I thought it was here. I did not use any for crafting other instants.
  12. MagicTasha

I am pretty sure I had collected 7-8 evolving instants, but they were never put in my inventory. My panda remains at level 2.
  13. MagicTasha

Open Selling workshop lvl1 gives less population

Thank you both for the explanation. You are both right :)
  14. MagicTasha

Am selling more ws on lvl 1. All cost 18 to build. I get 15 back, then 14. I get less added although I sell them and should get 18 back.
  15. MagicTasha

Dont think so, as for another player it varies what she gets everytime.
  16. MagicTasha

I have sold a workshop on lvl1. When selling it says I will get 20 population back, but only 18 gets added. Another player says it cost her 15 pop to build one, then selling she says it looks like she would get another number, but the same 15 were added.
  17. MagicTasha

Question BlueStacks

I have performance problems with my Mac at the moment, and am looking for a better way to play. At the moment I play using the web browser. Is BlueStacks a good app? would it help my Macs performance?
  18. MagicTasha

Jewels looking for FA players

Are you a friendly, active, relaxed person, who really enjoys the community spirit that the Fellowship Adventures engender? Do you want to obtain Gold Spire once per month, and use the tournament to help your city grow, while allowing time for real life commitments? ;) Well so do we, here in...